Hello, my friends....

Started by Angela, July 17, 2020, 01:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Angela

Hello mikemac! Hello Heinrich!

Haha, so funny!! Lol, no, I don't lift (obviously?), but my husband does...I should get him to sign up and I'm sure you men who lift would have much to talk about; seems like a bit of a science, the whole 'lifting' scene.

mikemac

Your husband would have to talk to Heinrich, I haven't lifted in about 35 years.  Just an ongoing joke.  I had Heinrich asking someone's newly born if he lifts yet, lol.

Nice avatar Angela.  That's Our Lady of La Salette, isn't it?
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

paul14

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I read it on the Internet
so it has to be true.

Angela

Quote from: mikemac on August 27, 2020, 08:09:36 PM
Your husband would have to talk to Heinrich, I haven't lifted in about 35 years.  Just an ongoing joke.  I had Heinrich asking someone's newly born if he lifts yet, lol.

Nice avatar Angela.  That's Our Lady of La Salette, isn't it?

Yes, it's Our Lady of La Salette; my favourite picture of her. I do believe in the prophecies from La Salette, Fatima, Akita (still on the fence on Garabandal, though).

Angela

Quote from: paul14 on August 27, 2020, 09:36:58 PM
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I read it on the Internet
so it has to be true.

Hi paul14. Not too sure where your little rhyme fits in this into thread, but:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue;
From what I read on the Internet,
Much seems to be untrue.