Catholic Traditionalist Fashion Designers

Started by Blue Violet, January 27, 2021, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffeeandcigarette

Quote from: lauermar on March 15, 2021, 06:22:54 PM
Quote from: coffeeandcigarette on March 12, 2021, 08:33:10 PM
Quote from: lauermar on March 12, 2021, 04:42:19 AM
There's no fashion problem that can't be solved by wearing a tunic, long cardigan or duster coat over any outfit you want.  When you get home, remove the coat. It's OK around family. That's what I do. You don't need a Little House On The Prairie costume, a Burhka, or an Amish uniform.

Are you under the impression that immodest clothing is OK around family? That is not true.

For heaven's sake we've seen each other naked over the years.  I've had to administer soap suds bucket enemas when they were sick. I was educated as a nurse. If I see anything I haven't already seen, I'll shoot it.

Seeing me in a pair of skinny jeans or a swimsuit is more covered than nudity.

If I was married to a gynecologist, I wonder what you think would be appropriate attire at home...if "seeing it before" is our standard for what is acceptable for public viewing. What a silly argument.

dymphnaw

[/quote]

Two traditional sisters? That is pretty pathetic. Only one dress on that entire site is actually modest. What a wasted opportunity.
[/quote]

I didnt see anything immodest on the site. I just thought the dresses were ugly.

coffeeandcigarette

Quote from: dymphnaw on March 16, 2021, 01:54:53 PM

Two traditional sisters? That is pretty pathetic. Only one dress on that entire site is actually modest. What a wasted opportunity.
[/quote]

I didnt see anything immodest on the site. I just thought the dresses were ugly.
[/quote]

According to the Marylike standards laid out by the Holy Father, all but one are immodest. Skirts too short, sleeves barely there, and pretty clingy fabric. You are right though, they are also pretty ugly and lack any imagination.