Goodbye

Started by dellery, June 05, 2022, 03:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Quote from: dellery on June 07, 2022, 03:16:35 AM
Quote from: MaximGun on June 06, 2022, 11:46:34 PM
Haven't you left yet, junkie?

You are addicted to this forum.  Junkie boy.

Dope, booze, forums.

Weak minded.

Leave.  Go on, be a man!

Says the guy with multiple usernames. You've already posted in this thread as Clau Clau and MaximGun, you gonna get in here and post as Larry, Frank, and Greg, too?? Why not get a conversation going with yourself?

There is a large amount of evidence that MaximGun and Greg are the same person.  Many people have commented on it and I myself consider this the most probable explanation for the similarities of opinions and posting patterns and some other things I have observed.

Frank and clau clau have identified themselves as brothers of Greg and I see no reason to doubt it.  They tend to support and agree with Greg, but this is very plausibly due to family feeling rather than sock-puppetry.  They have distinct personas from each other and from Greg/MaximGun.

Larry does not seem to have any connection to any of them.  He has had an SD account since the first year of the forum and was active on Fisheaters before that under the same name.  I dare say you were mixed up by the general confusion caused by having Greg and MaximGun write posts that are indistinguishable from each other.

If they are, in fact, the same person, then you are right that this shows an unhealthy attachment/ addiction to the forum.  Greg had announced that he was leaving the forum forever and shortly afterwards MaximGun appeared. 

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Heinrich

Do you think using different non de plumes and accounts is wrong?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Jayne

Quote from: Heinrich on June 07, 2022, 11:28:10 AM
Do you think using different non de plumes and accounts is wrong?

It depends on the reason and the circumstances.  When this forum started a lot of us came over from Fisheaters with new names and made a sort of game of guessing who people were from their style, etc.  Nothing wrong with that.

I also saw nothing wrong with Joseph changing his user name on occasion, since there was no deception involved.

But using sock puppets (one person with multiple accounts at the same time) is deceptive.  And saying you are leaving but coming back pretending to be someone else is deceptive.  And creating a new account to circumvent a ban is deceptive.  These things are wrong.

Heinrich

Is rash judgement wrong?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Jayne

Is asking leading questions wrong?

Justin Martyr

Is mayonnaise an instrument?
The least departure from Tradition leads to a scorning of every dogma of the Faith.
St. Photios the Great, Encyclical to the Eastern Patriarchs

CANON I: As for all persons who dare to violate the definition of the holy and great Synod convened in Nicaea in the presence of Eusebeia, the consort of the most God-beloved Emperor Constantine, concerning the holy festival of the soterial Pascha, we decree that they be excluded from Communion and be outcasts from the Church if they persist more captiously in objecting to the decisions that have been made as most fitting in regard thereto; and let these things be said with reference to laymen. But if any of the person occupying prominent positions in the Church, such as a Bishop, or a Presbyter, or a Deacon, after the adoption of this definition, should dare to insist upon having his own way, to the perversion of the laity, and to the disturbance of the church, and upon celebrating Pascha along with the Jews, the holy Synod has hence judged that person to be an alien to the Church, on the ground that he has not only become guilty of sin by himself, but has also been the cause of corruption and perversion among the multitude. Accordingly, it not only deposes such persons from the liturgy, but also those who dare to commune with them after their deposition. Moreover, those who have been deposed are to be deprived of the external honor too of which the holy Canon and God's priesthood have partaken.
The Council of Antioch 341, recieved by the Council of Chalcedon

Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

Goldfinch

Is quoting the Koran in one's signature wrong?
"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

dellery

Quote from: Heinrich on June 07, 2022, 10:06:54 AM

I wonder, how much reefer did that hepcat on the percs consume?

Furthermore, to the OP, Dellery, please give some examples of what you have done corporally for us to model. You appear to have a delusion of being a top tier military operator with ninja like video game skills, but not once have you shared an anecdote. Greg, whom I have met, has shared some of his battles and sacrifices.

I'll give you something, prolly not what you're looking for though.

At a young age I went through a bunch of tests, "gifted" type stuff. It all felt disgusting, and I answered all the questions wrong on purpose. Pretty much stopped going to school in early 7th grade, officially dropped out in the 9th, and I've been on SD longer than I was in school. This used to be extremely embarrassing because everybody I work around is far more educated than myself.

Feel free to think I'm a ninja though, if you really want to flatter me think of me as a ninja-turtle, I'm pretty sure they're still the strongest role models in my life.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Justin Martyr

Quote from: Goldfinch on June 07, 2022, 06:23:53 PM

Yes, due to possibility of scandal if nothing else.
The least departure from Tradition leads to a scorning of every dogma of the Faith.

CANON I: As for all persons who dare to violate the definition of the holy and great Synod convened in Nicaea in the presence of Eusebeia, the consort of the most God-beloved Emperor Constantine, concerning the holy festival of the soterial Pascha, we decree that they be excluded from Communion and be outcasts from the Church if they persist more captiously in objecting to the decisions that have been made as most fitting in regard thereto; and let these things be said with reference to laymen. But if any of the person occupying prominent positions in the Church, such as a Bishop, or a Presbyter, or a Deacon, after the adoption of this definition, should dare to insist upon having his own way, to the perversion of the laity, and to the disturbance of the church, and upon celebrating Pascha along with the Jews, the holy Synod has hence judged that person to be an alien to the Church, on the ground that he has not only become guilty of sin by himself, but has also been the cause of corruption and perversion among the multitude. Accordingly, it not only deposes such persons from the liturgy, but also those who dare to commune with them after their deposition. Moreover, those who have been deposed are to be deprived of the external honor too of which the holy Canon and God's priesthood have partaken.

dellery

Shouldn't you be hunting down innocent people on the internet and accusing them of being Jews, like a good Trad does?
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Justin Martyr

Quote from: dellery on June 07, 2022, 06:30:35 PM

Shouldn't you be hunting down innocent people on the internet and accusing them of being Jews, like a good Trad does?

I was under the impression that goldfinches are primarily herbivorous, though they do hunt insects to a limited extent during the summer.

(wow, this might just be one of the dumbest jokes I've ever made :lol:)

diaduit

Why don't you answer this question you were asked -

Furthermore, to the OP, Dellery, please give some examples of what you have done corporally for us to model. You appear to have a delusion of being a top tier military operator with ninja like video game skills, but not once have you shared an anecdote. Greg, whom I have met, has shared some of his battles and sacrifices.

Pyotr

Isn't OP the guy who wanted the West invaded by mohammedans under the pretext of 'evangelizing the refugees'?

Jayne

Quote from: diaduit on June 08, 2022, 03:35:21 AM

Why don't you answer this question you were asked -

Goldfinch was presumably addressing his question to JustinMartyr, the immediately preceding poster.  This is an issue that has already come up between them.  There is no reason that Dellery should respond.

diaduit

It was a question from Heinrich.