What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?

Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheo

Have you tried Nespresso pods, Pia?  Different machine, but I think you said you like espresso/lattes.  They're really pretty decent.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

piabee

Quote from: Pheo on November 08, 2013, 05:41:49 PM
Have you tried Nespresso pods, Pia?  Different machine, but I think you said you like espresso/lattes.  They're really pretty decent.

Haha it's just the coffee snob in me acting up. I usually grind and brew my own coffee, or I buy a latte in a coffee shop. The Keurig is my coworker's but he's nice enough to share. I wouldn't want an expensive appliance cluttering up my counter.

Megmary

Hot chocolate! Its 33 degrees out but it feels like 21.
Fatima Prayers:
"O my God. I believe. I adore. I hope and I love Thee. I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love Thee."
"Most Holy Trinity. I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament."
"O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fire of Hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of Thy mercy."

Acolyte

"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

Pheo

Bourbon & eggnog.  At 3:30?  Yes.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

piabee

Kaesekopf

Quote from: piabee on November 30, 2013, 08:11:11 PM
New Glarus Spotted Cow.

YES!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

piabee

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Aquila

Monster....in my defense, I will be working 6:30PM-2AM, and I have been up since 5:15 AM.

Also, since I just got back from working out, I will be having my protein powder!
Extra SSPX Nulla Salus.
Dogmatic Sedeplenist.

Kaesekopf

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Archer

Fat Tire.  It's alright but I probably won't get it again. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Kaesekopf

maryslittlegarden

CocaCola with a Propel chaser.  Migraines are nasty.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace