What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?

Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

peanut

A magnum of La fin du monde by Unibroue brewery.
Latest article: Corporate assessment centres - deranged products of mercantile delusion: http://bit.ly/16Nq0Tf

BierKaiser

Quote from: peanut on July 22, 2013, 08:28:15 PM

That's good beer!

BierKaiser

Quote from: Penelope on July 20, 2013, 09:55:19 PM
Whoa, peanut. Are you dissing Rolling Rock beer? Is that what we're talking about here? Rolling Rock was my favorite beer as a child.

No, seriously. My dad, who is from Pittsburgh, drank Rolling Rock with dinner and would give sips to me and my siblings. I really, really liked it, so my mom made him stop giving me sips. I doubt it's still the beer I remember, though, since the brewery was sold to some larger corporation and isn't made in PA any longer.

Anyway, I'm not drinking anything right now, but earlier tonight I had one of these:

I see that you like beer, so I must assume that your dad didn't give you sips of Iron City  :D

peanut

Quote from: BierKaiser on July 22, 2013, 08:58:25 PM
Quote from: peanut on July 22, 2013, 08:28:15 PM

That's good beer!

You bet.  It is second only to Westmalle in the tripel stakes, in my opinion.  ;D
Latest article: Corporate assessment centres - deranged products of mercantile delusion: http://bit.ly/16Nq0Tf

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

LouisIX

Debating opening my big bottle of Corsendonk this weekend.  I'm tempted every time I open the refrigerator, but I also like knowing it's there since I don't get to buy it often.

Man problems.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

peanut

What is that? I've never heard of it.

LouisIX

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Larry

I was just having a bad day yesterday. Better today. Thanks for asking! :)
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Larry

Looks like a couple of posts are missing.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

piabee

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."