Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: peanut on July 20, 2013, 04:42:57 PM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on July 20, 2013, 11:42:05 AM
Insipid. 1.75 rolling rock...cheep

How dare you!  Get out of this thread with that rubbish!  ;D
:cry: but its all I could afford...
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

piabee

I love Rolling Rock!

Some fancypants whiskey that my friend poured me. Neat.

Penelope

Whoa, peanut. Are you dissing Rolling Rock beer? Is that what we're talking about here? Rolling Rock was my favorite beer as a child.

No, seriously. My dad, who is from Pittsburgh, drank Rolling Rock with dinner and would give sips to me and my siblings. I really, really liked it, so my mom made him stop giving me sips. I doubt it's still the beer I remember, though, since the brewery was sold to some larger corporation and isn't made in PA any longer.

Anyway, I'm not drinking anything right now, but earlier tonight I had one of these:

LouisIX

I had one of these tonight.  Not my beer of choice, but a nice one that isn't too expensive.  I can't drink Corsendonk every night, sadly.

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Kaesekopf

I'm not a fan of Sierra Nevada, Rolling Rock, or Abita.  :(
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

sprungli

This weekend I was sipping:
water
instant coffee
a pink musk cocktail
lemon, lime and bitters
an old fashioned

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

peanut

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on July 20, 2013, 05:00:38 PM
:cry: but its all I could afford...

Haha, now I feel bad!

Quote from: Penelope on July 20, 2013, 09:55:19 PM
Whoa, peanut. Are you dissing Rolling Rock beer? Is that what we're talking about here? Rolling Rock was my favorite beer as a child.

I haven't actually tried it but I figured it's just another fizzy yellow beer.
Quote...earlier tonight I had one of these:

Ew. If beer needs fruit to make it taste good, it's not worth drinking.  ;D
Latest article: Corporate assessment centres - deranged products of mercantile delusion: http://bit.ly/16Nq0Tf

peanut

Quote from: sprungli on July 21, 2013, 06:42:35 AM
an old fashioned

Just had my first old fashioned earlier tonight.  It was tasty.  ;D
Latest article: Corporate assessment centres - deranged products of mercantile delusion: http://bit.ly/16Nq0Tf

Penelope

Peanut, you suck. My taste in beer is superb.

peanut

Habitual_Ritual

Cold coffee with added gelatin...
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

LouisIX

I had some Moscato last night as well as a few Great Lakes Brews.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Larry

A V8. I wish it was a martini, I need to get loaded.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Archer

Quote from: Larry S. on July 22, 2013, 02:21:03 PM
A V8. I wish it was a martini, I need to get loaded.

Any particular reason?  ???
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney