What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?

Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piabee

Hat And Beard

LouisIX

I had some brandy old fashioned earlier in the evening.  Also some beer.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

voxxpopulisuxx

Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

BierKaiser

Hat And Beard

piabee

The foam looks like an onion. Also, make me one. Please.

Hat And Beard

Quote from: piabee on June 17, 2013, 05:09:22 PM
The foam looks like an onion. Also, make me one. Please.
It was intentional.  :) You, of all people, should be able to get one without having to stray too far. *Cough*

If that's not good enough for you and you're ever in my neck of the woods, I will make you one on the house.

piabee

I'm not taking a ~$7 round-trip BART ride for a latte. Maybe if I worked or (heaven forbid) lived in SF.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

BierKaiser

Hat And Beard

Quote from: piabee on June 17, 2013, 05:32:23 PM
I'm not taking a ~$7 round-trip BART ride for a latte. Maybe if I worked or (heaven forbid) lived in SF.
Alright, you win, I did some snooping and found another shop closer to you. http://www.local123cafe.com/

Though I had heard of ritual roasters all the way over here, and I'm sure it's worth the $7 if you have another reason to go into the city.

piabee

I have been on a quest to try ALL the coffee in Berkeley.

Hat And Beard

Quote from: piabee on June 18, 2013, 03:39:14 PM
I have been on a quest to try ALL the coffee in Berkeley.
Well, next time you're in there ask them for an onion.  ;)