What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?

Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom Passerini

Batch 19 pre-prohibition style lager.  Hadn't ever seen it before. 
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

stitchmom

Eliza

stitchmom

stitchmom

French vanilla cappuccino! Someone was given 3 boxes that expired so they gave me 2 bags. :)

Eliza

A type of green tea that reminds me of grass. I can't remember the name of it, and I forgot to write the name of it on the container when I bought it.

voxxpopulisuxx

Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Mithrandylan

OJ.  Had to stay home from mass, quite ill.  Hopefully the yellow nectar of angels will help restore me to health.  I have great esteem for orange juice.
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Mithrandylan on April 21, 2013, 10:58:47 AM
OJ.  Had to stay home from mass, quite ill.  Hopefully the yellow nectar of angels will help restore me to health.  I have great esteem for orange juice.
wats wrong bro?

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Mithrandylan

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on April 21, 2013, 11:01:54 AM
wats wrong bro?

Congestion, loss of voice, sinuses, etc.  Missed work yesterday, too.  I think I'm getting better, but still have a ways to go.
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Mithrandylan on April 21, 2013, 11:11:32 AM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on April 21, 2013, 11:01:54 AM
wats wrong bro?

Congestion, loss of voice, sinuses, etc.  Missed work yesterday, too.  I think I'm getting better, but still have a ways to go.
Chicken broth (hot) red wine and sleep...works everytime....orange juice is too acidic

911!

stitchmom

Hope you feel better and I second the chicken soup.

kayla_veronica

Half turtle mocha, half coffee (less sweet that way). Yum!
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.

Dom Passerini

My oldest son made his first holy communion today, so I made sure to get something to help me celebrate this evening.  A couple brews from an Austrian brewery (Schloß Eggenberg) and a bottle of La Fin du Monde from Unibroue in Quebec.  Yay.

Water and coffee for now.
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Dom Passerini on April 21, 2013, 01:35:16 PM
My oldest son made his first holy communion today, so I made sure to get something to help me celebrate this evening.  A couple brews from an Austrian brewery (Schloß Eggenberg) and a bottle of La Fin du Monde from Unibroue in Quebec.  Yay.

Water and coffee for now.
such a sweet time in a parent and childs life....hold on to the memories youll need them when they become teens.

911!