What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?

Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prayerful

Prince of Persia tea, and maybe later La Chouffe beer, a nice 8% Trappist beer.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

CamelliaSinensis

Carleendiane

Rich red, semi dry wine mixed with bubble water.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Quote from: Prayerful on October 08, 2016, 01:33:54 PM
Prince of Persia tea, and maybe later La Chouffe beer, a nice 8% Trappist beer.

Hard to beat a good Trappist ale.

Carleendiane

Ulrich  You've been keeping a low profile. Haven't seen you commenting. Hope you've been well.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 10, 2016, 07:35:41 PM
Ulrich  You've been keeping a low profile. Haven't seen you commenting. Hope you've been well.

Yes I am well, thank you for your concern. I have just been rather busy recently. I hope to be more active again on the forum in the near future.

Carleendiane

Granola, poured straight up into a plastic,  kids cup..

Kaesekopf

Satin Solitude, an imperial stout, by Central Waters.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Prayerful

Carleendiane

It's morning, I'm Carleendiane, what would I be drinking?

Prayerful

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 14, 2016, 08:14:25 AM
It's morning, I'm Carleendiane, what would I be drinking?

Tap water or tea.

MilesChristi

The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

Deirdre

My Lord and my God.