What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?

Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

piabee

dymphna17

7 Up and orange juice.  Now if I just had some Malibu Coconut rum, I'd be set. :(
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

misericonfit

Receive, O Lord, all my liberty. Take my memory, my understanding, and my entire will. Whatsoever I have or possess Thou hast bestowed upon me; to Thee I give it all back and surrender it wholly to be governed by Thy Will. Give me love for Thee alone, with Thy grace, and I am rich enough and ask for nothing more.

- St Ignatius Loyola.

LausTibiChriste

$1.50 bottle of Portugese red wine. Delicious stuff too.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on February 28, 2016, 06:00:24 PM
$1.50 bottle of Portugese red wine. Delicious stuff too.

That's cheap!

Drinking some strong Russian lager tonight. I have caught a stomach bug, I always find beer is a good way to get carbohydrates into the body when I cannot hold down food. The alcohol helps calm the body a little as well.

Kaesekopf

Brandy and coke, bc I had some brandy I needed to finish off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Quote from: Kaesekopf on February 29, 2016, 12:55:28 AM
Brandy and coke, bc I had some brandy I needed to finish off.

Brandy is not a mixing drink!

Kaesekopf

It is if you're from Wisconsin. #oldfashioneds 

Or if you're lazy.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Do they make brandy old fashioneds? I've only tried them with bourbon, or occasionally rum.

I prefer calvados to brandy, but I like brandy in the winter. My uncle drinks Louis XIII cognac which includes 100 year old eau de vies in it's blend. He has a beautiful collectible crystal jeroboam which he re-uses as a decanter, that was originally a Louis XIII.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Ulrich Von Lichtenstein on February 29, 2016, 01:19:27 AM
Do they make brandy old fashioneds? I've only tried them with bourbon, or occasionally rum.

I prefer calvados to brandy, but I like brandy in the winter. My uncle drinks Louis XIII cognac which includes 100 year old eau de vies in it's blend. He has a beautiful collectible crystal jeroboam which he re-uses as a decanter, that was originally a Louis XIII.

They do.  It's pretty good.  I prefer bourbon as my whiskey of choice, and I prefer the bourbon straight.  I'm a fan of Brandy Old Fashioneds, though.  But, I am weird.  (But, can a whole state really be wrong?)

Dunno what a calvados is.  This brandy I bought I think was Korbel, and I picked it up something like 3 years ago.  Completing a move in ... the next 12 hours, and I figured it wasn't all that much to drink straight, so I'd just mix it with the Coke I had.  :lol:  Not really worth taking a 2oz pour of brandy 4.5 hours north... :lol:  Especially when I was looking for a drink!  :D