What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?

Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneWolfRadTrad

I tossed a granola bar in the blender with some almond milk.  No bananas left, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

piabee

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 18, 2015, 01:22:39 PM
Quote from: LoneWolfRadTrad on August 18, 2015, 01:21:47 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 18, 2015, 12:56:16 PM
I had Not Your Father's Root Beer last week.

I wouldn't buy it.  Not a fan.

Yeah, it's not great great.  Just ok.  I wouldn't blow money on it.  If someone offered me one, and it's all they had, I MIGHT have one.  Not sure.

I wouldn't even go that far.  Someone let me drink one last week, it was hard to even drink, I thought.  It just had such a .... weird after-taste.

:( I've been wanting to try it.

LoneWolfRadTrad

Quote from: piabee on August 20, 2015, 03:55:08 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 18, 2015, 01:22:39 PM
Quote from: LoneWolfRadTrad on August 18, 2015, 01:21:47 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 18, 2015, 12:56:16 PM
I had Not Your Father's Root Beer last week.

I wouldn't buy it.  Not a fan.

Yeah, it's not great great.  Just ok.  I wouldn't blow money on it.  If someone offered me one, and it's all they had, I MIGHT have one.  Not sure.

I wouldn't even go that far.  Someone let me drink one last week, it was hard to even drink, I thought.  It just had such a .... weird after-taste.

:( I've been wanting to try it.
D'awww. Peebs, just try it.  Your palate may give it the appreciation we couldn't.

piabee

Quote from: LoneWolfRadTrad on August 20, 2015, 09:47:40 PM
D'awww. Peebs, just try it.  Your palate may give it the appreciation we couldn't.

My friend's beer snob boyfriend is trying to find it for me.

jovan66102

A vodka screwdriver. And speaking of things that don't live up to the hype, has anyone else had a Guinness Blonde? It's Guinness' attempt at an 'American' beer. Since I love real Guinness, I gave it a try. It ranks in the top five worst beers/stouts/porters I've ever had. I thought maybe it was just my palate, so after I choked it down, I went online to beer review sites. It seemed to be unanimous. It's a major fail!
Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
"Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)" St Bernard of Clairvaux
https://musingsofanoldcurmudgeon.blogspot.com/

Arun

Quote from: jovan66102 on August 21, 2015, 12:09:55 AM
A vodka screwdriver. And speaking of things that don't live up to the hype, has anyone else had a Guinness Blonde? It's Guinness' attempt at an 'American' beer. Since I love real Guinness, I gave it a try. It ranks in the top five worst beers/stouts/porters I've ever had. I thought maybe it was just my palate, so after I choked it down, I went online to beer review sites. It seemed to be unanimous. It's a major fail!

it even sounds bad...

i stopped drinking Guinness, much as i'm fond of the stuff, when they showed themselves as faglovers. the upshot of that is i have discovered so many more amazing stouts and porters out there that are really good, so that's cool. i even once had a murphy's... yeah i admit it... lmao

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

jovan66102

Quote from: Arun on August 21, 2015, 12:14:48 AM
it even sounds bad...

i stopped drinking Guinness, much as i'm fond of the stuff, when they showed themselves as faglovers. the upshot of that is i have discovered so many more amazing stouts and porters out there that are really good, so that's cool. i even once had a murphy's... yeah i admit it... lmao

Unfortunately, most of the good ones (Smithwick's, Kilkenny Cream Ale, etc.) are all also made by Diageo/Guiness. And, for the record, Murphy's is owned by Heineken International, a big supporter of the fag agenda.

"Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)" St Bernard of Clairvaux

Arun

Quote from: jovan66102 on August 21, 2015, 12:48:25 AM
Quote from: Arun on August 21, 2015, 12:14:48 AM
it even sounds bad...

Unfortunately, most of the good ones (Smithwick's, Kilkenny Cream Ale, etc.) are all also made by Diageo/Guiness. And, for the record, Murphy's is owned by Heineken International, a big supporter of the fag agenda.

ah well, at least the bulk of what i drink when i do drink is made by a good Trad Catholic man  :lol:

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

LoneWolfRadTrad

Two glasses of Estrella  (Spanish lager), a glass of Weihenstephaner, and a glass of Bohemian pilsner from Tin Man. Last night.

VeraeFidei

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

jovan66102

Finishing off a vodka screw driver before bed.

piabee

Quote from: jovan66102 on August 22, 2015, 02:25:27 AM
Finishing off a vodka screw driver before bed.

Doesn't "screwdriver" automatically imply vodka?

Michael Wilson

Carlo Rossi Burgundy; great price, fantastic bouquet; travels well; great compliment to any food; unfortunately it has the side effect of destroying all taste perception and critical judgement permanently.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers