What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?

Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

This

Bad idea when its 35C out, won't lie
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Archer on July 09, 2015, 06:26:13 AM

That stuff is the only protein powder I've ever used...and I have no reason to switch because it is fantastic

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Archer

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on July 09, 2015, 07:47:04 AM
That stuff is the only protein powder I've ever used...and I have no reason to switch because it is fantastic

It's been great for me too. I've used another brand but this is better. I'll need to buy more in a few weeks.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Archer on July 09, 2015, 07:53:52 AM

It's been great for me too. I've used another brand but this is better. I'll need to buy more in a few weeks.

How much does a big tub cost you?

- MaximGun

Archer

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on July 09, 2015, 08:10:54 AM
Quote from: Archer on July 09, 2015, 07:53:52 AM

How much does a big tub cost you?

Never buy from a vitamin/supplement store, the markup is ridiculous. I bought the 5lb bucket for $58 bucks off amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Double-Chocolate/dp/B000QSNYGI/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1436453060&sr=1-1&keywords=gold+standard+whey+protein

LausTibiChriste

Yeah, stores here it's $73USD, back home at GNC it's $52USD (man has the CAD tanked).

I remember finding it in Dubai on sale for like $35CAD...didn't tell anyone where, bought a pile of 'em then sold them to guys on the boat highly marked up but still cheaper than back home. That funded my drinking habit for a couple months.  :beer:

- MaximGun

Kaesekopf

:lol:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Arun

i had a link somewhere in an old email from a friend which had lists of ingredients in most fitness supplements and links to places to purchase everything wholesale. it worked out insanely cheap and they have recipes to replicate most popular stuff on the market. if i remember to be botherd to look i'll post it in here.

just wrapped up a bottle of GlenGrant single malt, bit of a cheapo. had about seven tallboys and now wiping out some homebrew. going sober for awhile soon so i'm savouring this last run hahaha.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Arun

after drinking for three days, i got that "blood freezing" feeling - anybody else ever get that btw?? so i'm drinking a real hot coffee to try warm up before i wipe these next few ales out lol...

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Arun

two dark ales left then i'm going sober for an extended period of time.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Arun on July 11, 2015, 12:17:08 AM

Sounds like hell on earth

- MaximGun

Arun

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on July 11, 2015, 02:50:40 AM
Quote from: Arun on July 11, 2015, 12:17:08 AM

Sounds like hell on earth

nah got some stuff to sort out, can't really have alcohol in my life till it's sorted out. just ends becoming a catalyst for more dramas lol.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

MilesChristi

The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

Arun

Quote from: MilesChristi on July 14, 2015, 02:48:35 PM
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1A0p0F_iH8[/yt]

lol u wot mate?

currently drinking a hot coffee. just ordered a juiceman electric juicer so i'm going to be getting into juicing soon.

anybody like beet kvass? gonna make some to see what its' like

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR