What are you sipping RIGHT NOW?

Started by tmw89, January 02, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom Passerini

Serafijn Christmas Angel.  Belgian strong ale.
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

piabee

Beer Camp Day 4: Russian River "Yvan the Great" Belgian-Style blonde.

Dom Passerini

Quote from: piabee on August 19, 2014, 09:46:38 PM
Beer Camp Day 4: Russian River "Ivan the Terrible" Belgian-Style blonde.

Sounds beautiful, but did you get the brewery right?

piabee

Quote from: Dom Passerini on August 19, 2014, 10:12:58 PM
Quote from: piabee on August 19, 2014, 09:46:38 PM
Beer Camp Day 4: Russian River "Yvan the Great" Belgian-Style blonde.

Sounds beautiful, but did you get the brewery right?

I got the beer wrong.

piabee

Kaesekopf

Replace water with bourbon and you got a hot toddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Dom Passerini

My friend celebrated paying off his student loans yesterday with a Westvleteren XII.  Very cool.

Just water for me right now.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Dom Passerini on September 03, 2014, 11:14:51 PM
My friend celebrated paying off his student loans yesterday with a Westvleteren XII.  Very cool.

Dude.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

maryslittlegarden

Sparkling Fruit water (watermelon flavor)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Dom Passerini

Quote from: Kaesekopf on September 04, 2014, 08:36:31 AM

Dude.

"Dude" about which part?  What my boy is drinking, or that I'm drinking water?  Apparently my friend picked up a single bottle at a store in Evansville for $14.

michaelhagg

Thou hast made us for Thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in Thee. - St. Augustine of Hippo

O Sacrament of Love! Sign of our unity, bond of our fraternity! Whoever longs for life has here its very source: let him come here and believe, unite with Thee and live. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Dom Passerini on September 04, 2014, 07:56:04 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on September 04, 2014, 08:36:31 AM

Dude.

"Dude" about which part?  What my boy is drinking, or that I'm drinking water?  Apparently my friend picked up a single bottle at a store in Evansville for $14.
Westvletern.

Youre not supposed to resell it.  But man thtas cheap.

Arun

Homemade butterscotch schnapps.

i'll even share my recipe. start with 2 Litres at 100 proof/50% abv. set this aside though, along with a teaspoon of vanilla extract (imitation will suffice but not as good as real vanilla extract). you need 100 grams of clarified butter, 500g brown sugar and 300ml golden syrup, put all those in a saucepan and heat up while stirring. when it's kind of bubbling, turn the heat down and leave it till the sugary bits kind of ball up. take off heat and let it cool down before adding 2 tsp of vanilla and the 2 litres of 100 proof. i used vodka this time round, any rum that's heavy on the molasses makes an interesting drop too though. leave it in the hot water cupboard or a warm dark place for at least a few days, agitating every day to make sure it all marries up nicely.

it's good.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Chestertonian

butterscotch....schnapps??

this week i have heard people on this site talking about eating coffee in eggs, corn in chicken soup and now.... buttescotfh shchnapps??

are you people al l pregnant or something?
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"