World War 3 - Watch Thread

Started by Habitual_Ritual, August 28, 2013, 10:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Aquila on November 09, 2016, 08:47:10 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 09, 2016, 08:22:58 PM
Quote from: Aquila on November 09, 2016, 08:13:20 PM
Quote from: Greg on November 09, 2016, 08:07:01 PM
Konashenkov said the Russian squadron had previously spotted several Nato submarines, including a US Virginia-class nuclear submarine, while en route to eastern Mediterranean waters.

LOL. Highly unlikely that they "spotted" a Virginia sub, although it's a safe bet that at least one was monitoring them.

Virginia class subs are easy to find. Nuclear ain't so silent.

That's an incredibly ignorant statement. Nuclear power has nothing to do with silence. Turbine design and soundproofing the hull is what counts. And a Virginia-class is the quietest thing around.

Of course those things count - cavitation is a killer.

Not terribly ignorant though - I can't tell you how many times we found y'all during exercises. The Swedes were the hardest to catch by far.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Kaesekopf

Bork bork bork

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

MilesChristi

The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

Gardener

I'm not up on Navy stuff, but something tells me Spain is like a chihuahua nipping at a bulldog.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Gardener on April 04, 2017, 10:45:10 AM
I'm not up on Navy stuff, but something tells me Spain is like a chihuahua nipping at a bulldog.

More than likely two Chihuahuas nipping at each other. Britain hardly has any navy left.

Greg

We'd just send a lot of drunken tattooed British underclass tourists.  Put instructions on www.sun.co.uk

They tear up many a Spanish seaside town each summer.

They could maraud their way from Magala, Marbella and Motril.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

King Wenceslas

The government changes (Republican or Democrat) but the deep state does not change and therefore policy does not change.

QuoteUS Secretary of State Rex Tillerson issued a veiled threat to Moscow on Wednesday after he said that the Russians should "re-think" their support for Assad.

Tillerson's statement was made hours after US representative to the UN Nikki Haley claimed that Assad, Russia and Iran "have no interest in peace" and that the United States could act unilaterally in Syria if Russia continues to back Assad.

Moreover, "rebel" groups have told Al Jazeera that the CIA, which allegedly cut support for "moderate" groups back in February, is once again providing them with backing.

But along with money and guns they have also received new marching orders from the US. They are to join a new operations room that will be backed by US, Turkey, Arab gulf monarchies and Western Europeans. The rebels have said they "do not have much of a choice about joining the new operations room and that not doing so would mean a confrontation with the US".

This new operations room is being set up explicitly to fight the Syrian army. Earlier reports that it is being set up to fight al-Qaeda have been rebuked by the CIA-backed rebels.

Speaking to press at the White House yesterday, President Trump said that Assad had crossed "many lines". Responding to questions about what he will do about Assad's "war crimes", Trump vowed "I will have that responsibility and carry it very proudly."

There is no doubt in my mind now that we are heading to a mind-blowing confrontation with Russia and China in the not to distant future.

Fatima still holds. No consecration, no peace.

Habitual_Ritual

QuoteThat's why the neocons are already attempting to lay the global media narrative for the customary US false flag, which, from the Spanish-American War to the Afghan War, has been used to whip up public support for US invasions of foreign countries around the world. These justifications for military action were all fake to varying degrees. Sometimes they were complete false flags, like the Maine and 9/11. At other times they were genuine attacks that were misrepresented to the public, such as the Lusitania and Pearl Harbor. But regardless of which form the next one takes, don't let your friends and family fall for the next one.

https://voxday.net/2022/01/15/dont-fall-for-it-again/
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

MaximGun

USA planning a false flag they will blame on Russia.

Heinrich

Quote from: MaximGun on January 15, 2022, 11:13:18 AM

Ten D Street's been briefed and has its assessments and assets ready, too.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on January 15, 2022, 06:34:56 AM
QuoteThat's why the neocons are already attempting to lay the global media narrative for the customary US false flag, which, from the Spanish-American War to the Afghan War, has been used to whip up public support for US invasions of foreign countries around the world. These justifications for military action were all fake to varying degrees. Sometimes they were complete false flags, like the Maine and 9/11. At other times they were genuine attacks that were misrepresented to the public, such as the Lusitania and Pearl Harbor. But regardless of which form the next one takes, don't let your friends and family fall for the next one.

https://voxday.net/2022/01/15/dont-fall-for-it-again/

No grand conspiracy. Great nations have to be bellicose and warlike to be great nations and to force the world in the modern age in the direction that they wish it to go. Otherwise they would not be great nations. The United States was a great nation once World War I ended but then it turned its back on the world and lo and behold we got the Nazi's and Tojo and World War II. If the US had joined the League of Nations and kept the enforcement of the Versailles Treaty, there possibly would have been no World War II and 70 million dead.

It is called Geopolitics.

QuoteGeopolitics (from Greek ?? gê "earth, land" and ???????? politik? "politics") is the study of the effects of Earth's geography (human and physical) on politics and international relations.

Love him or hate him, John Mearsheimer is one of the best minds in this area today. He is known as a Realist in geopolitics.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: MaximGun on January 15, 2022, 11:13:18 AM

Anything that comes through the mouthpiece of the administration is to be considered riddled with untruths. Governments lie and are expected to lie to gain geopolitical advantage. Listening to her is a waste of time. We are back in another Cold War but in a much weaker position due to social, political, and economic weakness. Woke diversity in the military would probably doom us in a military conflict with Russia and China.

The geopolitical domination of the world by the US is coming to its end at which time it will be nation against nation and race against race until World War III comes.