What do you think are Trump's best tweets?

Started by longstrangetrip5, August 20, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longstrangetrip5

Here is one of mine regarding the Mueller investigation [color emphasis mine]:

If you FIGHT BACK or say anything bad about the Rigged Witch Hunt, they scream Obstruction!
....looking for trouble. They are enjoying ruining people's lives and REFUSE to look at the real corruption on the Democrat side - the lies, the firings, the deleted Emails and soooo much more! Mueller's Angry Dems are looking to impact the election. They are a National Disgrace!

longstrangetrip5

that "so much more"

includes:   destroying subpoenaed devices (with a hammer)

I think some people become Democrat just because they know that as a Dem, they can get away with more stuff

longstrangetrip5

RE   social media blocking conservative voices?

?

@realDonaldTrump
Aug 18

....Too many voices are being destroyed, some good & some bad, and that cannot be allowed to happen. Who is making the choices, because I can already tell you that too many mistakes are being made. Let everybody participate, good & bad, and we will all just have to figure it out!

longstrangetrip5

There was one I cannot find on i-net (to print it here verbatim)

but it went something like this:

Andrew Cuomo saying (implying) that America cannot be great.. Who is going to vote for him?

longstrangetrip5

?

@realDonaldTrump
Aug 18

.....Censorship is a very dangerous thing & absolutely impossible to police. If you are weeding out Fake News, there is nothing so Fake as CNN & MSNBC, & yet I do not ask that their sick behavior be removed. I get used to it and watch with a grain of salt, or don't watch at all..

longstrangetrip5

i dont' see what the big deal is about Trump's tweets, some Republicans even saying he should do less of that

I like the transparency

I like the honesty (name calling.. LOL)

longstrangetrip5

OK, here it is, verbatim:

@realDonaldTrump
When a politician admits that "We're not going to make America great again," there doesn't seem to be much reason to ever vote for him...

longstrangetrip5

June 2014

Obama is, without question, the WORST EVER president

LOL

(I have always thought the same thing.)

longstrangetrip5

November 6, 2012

@realDonaldTrump

This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!

longstrangetrip5

Pervert alert. @RepWeiner is back on twitter. All girls under the age of 18, block him immediately.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012

longstrangetrip5

"Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!"

longstrangetrip5

"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!"

longstrangetrip5

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bring crime. They're rapists... And some, I assume, are good people." –

longstrangetrip5

a few years ago:

"Our great African-American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore." –

longstrangetrip5

"One of they [the] key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don't go into government."