Randa Jarrar

Started by mikemac, April 19, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

:vomit:

That's all that needs to be said about that piece of ...
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

So some fat, ugly minority ran her mouth off because she's a fat, ugly minority and can do so with impunity? 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Livenotonevil

I find Liberals so obviously logically contradictory at very specific points; a part of me feels like even though she calls Bush a warmonger, she seriously hates Trump for not getting involved in Syria, even though the circumstances are almost literally identical.

"It's not okay to murder...unless you share the same opinions as me, then if you don't murder, you're a terrible person."
May God forgive me for my consistent sins of the flesh and any blasphemous and carnal desire, as well as forgive me whenever I act prideful, against the desire of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, to be a Temple of the Holy Spirit.

Livenotonevil

Anyways, Psalm 13:

"The fool hath said in his heart: There is no God, They are corrupt, and are become abominable in their ways: there is none that doth good, no not one."

Although we are all probably as bad as she is in various ways. Gospodi Pomiluy.
May God forgive me for my consistent sins of the flesh and any blasphemous and carnal desire, as well as forgive me whenever I act prideful, against the desire of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, to be a Temple of the Holy Spirit.