It is now the 100th

Started by Heinrich, October 12, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

The problem is that the "Dogma of the Faith" hasn't been preserved.

So what comes after it, might well be bullshit too.

Call me picky, but I like prophets to actually prophesy stuff correctly.  Otherwise, I might as well just ask James03.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Asbury Fox

Quote from: Greg on October 21, 2017, 02:20:49 AM

Call me picky, but I like prophets to actually prophesy stuff correctly.  Otherwise, I might as well just ask James03.

We don't have the full sentence. We don't know in what context the dogma of the faith will be preserved because the sentence is incomplete. You need the entire sentence and text to get the meaning and make sense of how the dogma would be preserved and by who.

james03

The "always" is a big problem.  Putting "unless" or "until" as the next word saves it, but not by much.  It is a valid objection and a serious one.

I weigh in "pro-fatima" for the following:

Calling out 1960, proven by evidence (the envelopes).
Pacelli's predictions in the early 30's even though the public documents do not mention altering the Faith and Liturgy (the last being especially damning).
Calling out Russia.
"In Fatima it is predicted that the Great Apostacy begins at the top".
The fact that a homo-infested commie Vatican won't release the Letter.  We know it exists, as we have yet to read "words of Our Lady" that the Vatican said existed in 1960.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Archer

Maybe it hasn't occurred. Maybe public Catholicism in the future is all but eradicated and the Pope, or a contingent of faithful, preserve the Faith underground in Portugal? It took 800 years for Isaiah's prophecy concerning the birth of Christ to be fulfilled; its likely we haven't seen everything concerning Fatima yet.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Christe Eleison

Quote from: mikemac on October 20, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
Quote from: Christe Eleison on October 20, 2017, 02:19:17 AM
I believe that Greg  and someone else mentioned the Unapproved part of the LaSalette message.
Could someone please tell me what part of the message is approved, and what is the Unapproved portion of it. Thank you for your help. God bless  :pray3:

The Unapproved portion is "Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Antichrist".

Quote from: mikemac on October 19, 2017, 08:38:22 PM
Quote from: Greg on October 19, 2017, 03:03:29 AM
The most accurate prophecy in fact.  The only one that is harder to put down to random chance is the UNAPPROVED part of Lasallete.  What does that tell you?  The very bit that the Church rejected is, in fact, what has visibly happened.

It's interesting that you say that.  Interesting because Our Lady of Akita basically said the same (cardinal against cardinal and bishop against bishop).  And a lot of people believe that the part of the Third Secret of Fatima that we haven't heard also says the same.

It's the same Mary at La Salette, Akita and Fatima.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question :). I read about that but I was unaware that it was unapproved. God bless you, Mikemac  :pray3:

PerEvangelicaDicta

Quote from: Archer on October 23, 2017, 08:39:58 AM

Maybe it hasn't occurred. Maybe public Catholicism in the future is all but eradicated and the Pope, or a contingent of faithful, preserve the Faith underground in Portugal? It took 800 years for Isaiah's prophecy concerning the birth of Christ to be fulfilled; its likely we haven't seen everything concerning Fatima yet.

I like that theory, Archer.  That statement is one of many irreconcilable issues with F2.  I appreciate plausible theories that jive with the Faith.  Most do not.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

mikemac

What was the previous contradiction about the 100 years that the King of France had to consecrate France to the Sacred Heart all about?  June 17, 1689 to June 17, 1789 adds up to exactly 100 years to the day for me.

From the Fatima Center
http://www.fatima.org/essentials/message/msgtohier.asp
QuoteThe reference by Jesus to the King of Frances disobedience and punishment is as follows:

On June 17, 1689 the Sacred Heart of Jesus manifested to Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque His command to the King of France that the King was to consecrate France to the Sacred Heart. For 100 years to the day the Kings of France delayed, and did not obey.

So on June 17, 1789 the King of France was stripped of his legislative authority by the upstart Third Estate, and four years later the soldiers of the French Revolution executed the King of France as if he were a criminal.

In 1793 France sent its King, Louis XVI, to the guillotine. He and his predecessors had failed to obey Our Lords request that France be consecrated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and thus misfortune had befallen both the King and his country.

Other source - the actual June 17, 1689 letter of Margaret Mary Alacoque addressed to the King of France Louis XIV.
http://www.1260.org/Mary/Heart/Heart_of_Jesus_Letter_Alacoque_de_Saumaise_1689-06-17_en.htm
QuoteLetter of Margaret Mary Alacoque to Mother de Saumaise (1689-06-17)

Shortly before her death, in 1689, Marguerite Marie Alacoque wrote several letters to Mother de Saumaise, in which she described the request of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, addressed to the King of France Louis XIV, regarding the consecration of France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

---------------------------------------
The second letter. June 17, 1689

The second letter was written on coming out of ecstasy, on the Feast of the Sacred Heart itself, Friday after the octave of the Blessed Sacrament, June 17, 1689.

There is to the devotion of the Sacred Heart a private and a social side. Margaret Mary begins with the first.

"In fine, my dear Mother, are we not all consumed in the burning heat of His pure love? It will reign, this amiable Heart, in spite of Satan, his imps and his agents. This word transports me with joy. But to be able to express to you the great graces and benedictions it will attract upon all that shall have procured it the most honor and glory is what I cannot do in the way that He has given me to understand it.

He has made me see the devotion to His Sacred Heart as a beautiful tree, destined from all eternity to spring up and take root in the midst of our Institute, and to extend its branches into the houses that compose it, so that each may gather from it fruits most pleasing to her liking and taste. But He desires that the daughters of the Visitation should distribute abundantly to all that will eat of it the fruits of this sacred tree. By this means He desires to restore life to many; and, by withdrawing them from the way of perdition, and destroying the empire of Satan in their heart, to establish in them that of His love.

But He does not wish to stop here. He has still greater designs, which can be executed only by His almighty power.

He desires, then, it seems to me, to enter with pomp and magnificence into the palaces of kings and princes, therein to be honored as much as He has been despised, humiliated, and outraged in His Passion. May He receive as much pleasure therein at seeing the great ones of the world abasing and humbling themselves before Him as He once felt bitterness at beholding Himself annihilated at their feet!

Here are the words that I heard on this point:
'MAKE KNOWN TO THE ELDEST SON OF MY HEART,' SPEAKING OF OUR KING, 'THAT AS HIS TEMPORAL BIRTH WAS OBTAINED THROUGH DEVOTION TO THE MERITS OF MY HOLY CHILDHOOD, IN THE SAME MANNER HE WILL OBTAIN HIS BIRTH OF GRACE AND ETERNAL GLORY BY THE CONSECRATION THAT HE WILL MAKE OF HIMSELF TO MY ADORABLE HEART, which wishes to triumph over those of the great ones of the world. IT WISHES TO REIGN IN HIS PALACE, TO BE PAINTED ON HIS STANDARDS AND ENGRAVEN ON HIS ARMS, IN ORDER TO RENDER HIM VICTORIOUS OVER ALL HIS ENEMIES.'"

Emile Bougaud
Life of Blessed Margarete Mary Alacoque
pages 267—269

---------------------------------------
France is the King and the King is France

Margaret Mary spoke only of the king. The king personified all the souls of France. «The state, it is me» (fr. «L'état, c'est moi»).

From the earliest ages, France had always had a sacred standard.

It was not borne to vulgar combats.

This sacred standard rested in the sanctuary of St. Denis. It was removed from its sacred shrine only when the monarch headed the army, when it was solemnly sought in the hour of greatest danger, or when it was to be carried afar to the holy wars.

It was a standard of this kind that God had given to Joan of Arc. He had prescribed its form and emblems, and coimitated to it the secret virtue that roused exhausted France to unhoped-for triumphs.

Through the lips of the virgin of Paray, God asked of the King of France something of the same kind, a sacred standard which was to symbolize an act of faith. It was to be borne side by side with the nation's flag, and, in a voice that could be distinctly heard above the proverbial bravado of her enemies, proclaim that France places her trust in the blessing of God.

Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque died on 17 October 1690 at Paray-le-Monial.
Source - http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09653a.htm

French Revolution
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
QuoteNational Assembly (1789)

The middle class were the ones who fanned the flames of revolution. They established the National Assembly and tried to pressure the aristocracy to spread their money evenly between the upper, middle and lower classes. On 10 June 1789 Abbé Sieyès moved that the Third Estate, now meeting as the Communes (English: "Commons") proceed with verifying its own powers and invite the other two estates to take part, but not to wait for them. They proceeded to do so two days later, completing the process on 17 June.[50] Then they voted a measure far more radical, declaring themselves the National Assembly, an assembly not of the Estates but of "the People". They invited the other orders to join them, but made it clear they intended to conduct the nation's affairs with or without them.[51]
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Prayerful

The 'dogma of the Faith' statement was 'dogma of the Faith etc.' What followed the 'et cetera' has never been clarified. Probably V2 and related Masonic crap like the NOM.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Greg

what has Portugal preserved that 95% of other catholic countries have not?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

mikemac

You are just speculating Greg.  As far as any of us know it may read "The dogma of the Faith will always be preserved in Portugal as long as the third secret is revealed by 1960."  So there's another speculation for you.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Greg

Seems a stretch.  Why would the fate of Portugal rely on the whim of Saint John XXIII, while Russia today has superior public morals and higher Church attendance than Portugal, without any consecration being done?

Who is dictating the rules of this game?  The lexicon of this prophecy.  God, or The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland?

It does seem incredibly stupid to read out the first half of a conditional statement and then say "etc".

All animals are equal...etc.

Though shall have no gods...etc

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

"Let your yes, mean yes and your no, mean no".  God works a cosmic miracle, the likes of which has never been seen, and then allows the only living seer to not object to the non-release for 45 years while her country loses its faith.

Words are important.  If there is an "unless" afterwards then either tell us that or don't tell us anything about Portugal and the Dogma of the Faith.

Frank

I approve of Greg's acting as devil's advocate on this forum. It would be a dull place without him. :D

And since the subject of this thread is the Fatima 100 years it seems to me the things are kicking off with the latest false flag at Vegas.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Greg

Why is Vegas any more significant than any other mass shooting?

And if it is a "false flag" aspect that is significant, then why not September 11th 2001?

That killed 50 times as many people as Vegas.

Archer

Quote from: Greg on October 23, 2017, 03:08:23 PM
what has Portugal preserved that 95% of other catholic countries have not?

Exactly. Which is why it makes sense that its talking about events to come.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Greg on October 24, 2017, 12:34:04 AM
Russia today has superior public morals and higher Church attendance than Portugal

They do?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.