Author Topic: What's for dessert?  (Read 332 times)

Offline Kephapaulos

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: What's for dessert?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 04:54:44 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Regina Caeli

Offline Bernadette

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 09:48:33 PM »
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting. One of my favorites. :)
"Though she be but little, she is fierce." A Midsummer Night's Dream, Act III Scene ii

The following users thanked this post: MundaCorMeum, Carleendiane, Regina Caeli

Offline maryslittlegarden

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 08:38:35 AM »
Oreo cookies (at supper last night). :)
Fall is on its way

Offline ServusMariae

• Mary Garden
  • Korporal
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 12:28:38 PM »
As of writing this now, I have ordered a cup of matcha latte for myself. I'm addicted to it ;)

Do you have a recipe, SM?
I never watch 'The Doctors' show, but they had a feature today about the growing popularity of matcha everything -even popsicles!   They say the antioxidants alone are worth adding it to foods.

hey sorry for the late reply PerEvangelica! yep matcha does contain a truckload of antioxidants - but there's a huge difference between drinking pure matcha tea versus simply adding matcha to popsicles. The nutritional value will vary alot  :lol:

As for receipe, I guess you can dunk skimmed milk/low-fat milk/soya-bean milk & matcha power into a blender to create a matcha milkshake :) or you can just open up a bag full of matcha power & eat up pure goodness ... lol

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • all aboard the "struggle bus"
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2017, 01:14:12 PM »
After Mass tonight, there will be 2 full sheet cakes. 1 chocolate, 1 white. Both decorated in honor of the 100 year anniversary of the miracle of the sun. Various beverages and copious amounts of chatter. That will be my dessert. Come, there will be plenty! Scoffs get shadow soup and rabbit track stew  ;)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.