Author Topic: banned from CathInfo  (Read 677 times)

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: banned from CathInfo
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 05:30:49 PM »
SSPX Resistance (whether Williamsonite or Pfeifferite) can be very hardline anti-Sede, one of their blogs opined that if Pope Francis is not prayed for in the Canon, if some generic formulation or St Peter is used, then the Mass is invalid, and I think Geremia is sedevacantist.
Good grief. That is totally wrong, as it has no bearing on the form of Consecration. Though the proper form is to simply skip past the part naming the pope during an interregnum.

Yes, not even wrong, like saying taking 2+2=potato rather than 2+2=5, and that's what it said. I wonder in which browser I saved a link.

Offline Ascetik

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
  • Deus Vult!
  • Religion: Uber Ultra 1337 Trad
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2017, 10:25:29 PM »
The Flat Earth stuff has definitely gotten out of control over there. I pretty much stopped visiting when the mod said he would allow it to continue, it is ruining the forum IMO.

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2017, 12:40:34 PM »
If it were limited to one thread, fine, but allowing a whole section for the mentally ill just results in the internet forum equivalent of Gresham's Law with bad posts driving out the good.

Offline PerEvangelicaDicta

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2017, 03:12:15 PM »
I noticed the same, but the host just created a FE subforum to corral the discussion.   
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19