"The Young Man's Guide," by Fr. F.X. Lasance. Hardcover. Reprint.

Started by Bernadette, March 06, 2017, 08:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Offered for sale is a used hardcover copy of The Young Man's Guide: Counsels, Reflections, and Prayers for Catholic Young Men, by Fr. F. X. Lasance. This is a reprint of an edition published by Benziger Brothers in 1952. Stiff imitation leather cover, with gold lettering. No bookmark. Text is clean and unmarked; no staining. Only some slight scuffing to the outer edge of the textblock. Pictures here:

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/maezli/library/Forum%20Listings/The%20Young%20Mans%20Guide-Reprint?sort=3&page=1

Asking $20+shipping, via paypal.
My Lord and my God.

Gardener

I'll take it. Please PM me your preferred payment method/contact/ total.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Bernadette

Quote from: Gardener on March 12, 2017, 12:36:20 AM

Will do. And I'll wear this sale as a crown of laurels: that I managed to lure you out of "retirement" with my bait.  :lol: All the best, Gardener!  :)
My Lord and my God.

Gardener

Quote from: Bernadette on March 12, 2017, 12:57:10 AM

Will do. And I'll wear this sale as a crown of laurels: that I managed to lure you out of "retirement" with my bait.  :lol: All the best, Gardener!  :)

The funny thing is, you really did!! I kid you not,
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Bernadette

Quote from: Gardener on March 12, 2017, 01:55:29 AM
Quote from: Bernadette on March 12, 2017, 12:57:10 AM

The funny thing is, you really did!! I kid you not,

Have you seen my missals? Step this way, good sir!  :grin:
My Lord and my God.

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Bernadette

Quote from: Prayerful on March 12, 2017, 03:14:29 PM
I have to say I'm in a certain awe of Bernadette now.  :o
I must find a way to work this into a good forum title, so that I can savor it for years to come!  :grin:
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jayne

"Legend" is exactly the term that sprang to my mind.  This was the thought behind the picture I chose in the picture thread.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.