It's 4:00 AM And All Is Well

Started by dymphna17, October 11, 2016, 03:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

I won't labor for the love of God but I'll sure as heck labour for the love of God, eh
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

dymphna17

Well, it's 4:15 am and this is as good as it's going to get.  Hope you all are having sweet dreams and are getting the rest you need.  Your Angels are with you, unless you've sent them on a work of mercy mission.  May you all have a happy, healthy, and most of all, holy Wednesday!

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Well, what do you know Peeps?  I'm 4 minutes early!  And about 8 hours behind on sleep.  Crazy!  Hope you all will have a wonderful, happy, healthy, and holy day.  Try following a little curiosity today.  Look at the world through a child's eyes, who knows what you will find.  Bring back some of that wonder and be amazed by God's intelligence and thoughtfulness.  Just a thought.  ;) :) 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on September 25, 2017, 03:10:40 AM
Well, what do you know Peeps?  I'm 4 minutes early!  And about 8 hours behind on sleep.  Crazy!  Hope you all will have a wonderful, happy, healthy, and holy day.  Try following a little curiosity today.  Look at the world through a child's eyes, who knows what you will find.  Bring back some of that wonder and be amazed by God's intelligence and thoughtfulness.  Just a thought.  ;) :) 8)

And a truly lovely thought at that, Dymph.  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Well 4:00 am, we meet again.  I thought I had outgrown you, but I see not.  I will stay with you until you fall back to sleep.   :pigeons:

Praying you all have restful slumber.   :pray3:
?

dymphna17

4:10 am and the crazies are already out.  Or maybe they haven't gone to sleep yet.  Whichever it is, they need to go back inside their house and go to bed.  It's too early for that much noise.  It's always too early for that nonsense.  For goodness sakes, have some pride already.  The good kind, not the me, me, me kind.  Well anyway, Happy 4:14!!   :cheeseheadbeer: 8)
?

dymphna17

We really have to stop meeting like this, 4 am.  It's unbecoming of a time such as you to keep coming around.  You are a good time for Hubby to start work, but not a good time for me to still be awake.

Have a great morning Ladies and Gents!  It's Friday!  First Friday at that!   :)
?

Chestertonian

up all night with bad thoughts and anxiety
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 17, 2017, 04:22:50 AM
up all night with bad thoughts and anxiety

Oh Ches, I do hope tonight is better, my friend  :grouphug:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

I'm sorry Ches.  I didn't bother to check in here this morning.  I will certainly hope not to see you here tomorrow, but if you are, I will certainly stay with you.  I hope and pray tonight is better for you.  If nothing else, just a little.  Do you have a way to measure it?  I've got all my windows, except one that is covered with blankets and it can be a little disorienting.  When you sleep at various time of the day or night, it all starts to blend together.  Hubby always wonders why the first thing I do when he wakes me us is check my watch and then ask him if it's am or pm.  I truly can't tell much of the time.  Then when it's time to take the blankets off the windows and become human again, it takes me a little bit to get reoriented.  Is that kind of what you feel like when you get to go home?  Reoriented?  I'm not trying to pry into your life, just wondering.   :) 8)
?

dymphna17

Ches, you up?  Praying you are having a good night.  I'll check in again a little bit later.   :pray3:
?

dymphna17

Hey!  I made it!  I just got my chicken BBQ'in in the new crock pot.  This should be interesting.  Now I can finish my nails and get going on the Christmas cards.  I can't remember, do we send Christmas cards to each other here?  Seems like we discussed it once or twice.  Anyway, after that, I've got my quilling board all set up.  We'll see if I can make something pretty. 

All doors are locked, windows sealed, and fences standing tall.  Sweet dreams everybody!  And good morning Servus!  Prayers for us all to have yet another wonderful day to thank and serve Our Lord.   :pray3:  :) 8)
?

dymphna17

Well, 4:26 am to be more precise.  Is precision really necessary at 4:26 am?  Maybe if you are a night shift worker and get off at 4:30 am, but other than that...  Just a random, wild eyed, sleep deprived thought here, but, outside of Daylight Savings Time, why hasn't anyone tried to mess with or control what time it is?  If they (meaning the "powers that be") dared enough to change the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, would it be that far fetched to be told that, "Instead of calling 4 am, 4 am, we now designate 4 am to be called Yellow15."  With all of the upheaval going on in the world today, would you be surprised to be told something like that?  Sorry, these are the ramblings of an idiot going into her 4th day without sleep. But is it really that far-fetched to think these megalomaniacs might try something like that?  A simple yes will suffice.  :huh:   ;) :lol:   Happy Monday ya'll!
?

dymphna17

Ah yes, 4:00 am, we meet again.  What kind of bribe would be needed to make you go away?  I'll bet if 'Lil' Rocket Man didn't like 4:00 am, it would change.  But then again, who would want to be an object of his affections?  Now I really can't sleep.  I'd have nightmares.   >:(

Oh, well.  Another rosary for SD!   :pray3:
?

dymphna17

Yep, you guessed it boys and girls, it's that time again.  4:00 am.  Your prize is total exhaustion, bags under your eyes, people constantly asking if you need to lay down, and the blue screen of death playing in your head on a loop!  Yay!  lol  Hope you all are having a good night.   :pray3:   :lol:
?