Author Topic: It's 4:00 AM And All Is Well  (Read 12525 times)

Offline LausTibiChriste

• #ImpeachFrancis2017
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • sip sip
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: It's 4:00 AM And All Is Well
« Reply #465 on: September 13, 2017, 05:09:03 AM »
I won't labor for the love of God but I'll sure as heck labour for the love of God, eh
‎"Traditionalists are some of the worst modernists on the planet"
     -Fr. Chad Ripperger

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
     -Wayne Gretzky
          -Michael Scott

The following users thanked this post: dymphna17, Carleendiane

Offline dymphna17

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Be still and know that I am God
« Reply #466 on: September 20, 2017, 05:28:25 AM »
Well, it's 4:15 am and this is as good as it's going to get.  Hope you all are having sweet dreams and are getting the rest you need.  Your Angels are with you, unless you've sent them on a work of mercy mission.  May you all have a happy, healthy, and most of all, holy Wednesday!

ن
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

“Don’t waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you’ll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master.”– Mother Angelica

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, Carleendiane

Offline dymphna17

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #467 on: September 25, 2017, 05:10:40 AM »
Well, what do you know Peeps?  I'm 4 minutes early!  And about 8 hours behind on sleep.  Crazy!  Hope you all will have a wonderful, happy, healthy, and holy day.  Try following a little curiosity today.  Look at the world through a child's eyes, who knows what you will find.  Bring back some of that wonder and be amazed by God's intelligence and thoughtfulness.  Just a thought.  ;) :) 8)
ن
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

“Don’t waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you’ll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master.”– Mother Angelica

The following users thanked this post: Carleendiane

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • all aboard the "struggle bus"
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #468 on: September 25, 2017, 09:30:45 AM »
Well, what do you know Peeps?  I'm 4 minutes early!  And about 8 hours behind on sleep.  Crazy!  Hope you all will have a wonderful, happy, healthy, and holy day.  Try following a little curiosity today.  Look at the world through a child's eyes, who knows what you will find.  Bring back some of that wonder and be amazed by God's intelligence and thoughtfulness.  Just a thought.  ;) :) 8)

And a truly lovely thought at that, Dymph.  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Offline dymphna17

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #469 on: September 27, 2017, 05:01:51 AM »
Well 4:00 am, we meet again.  I thought I had outgrown you, but I see not.  I will stay with you until you fall back to sleep.   :pigeons:

Praying you all have restful slumber.   :pray3:
ن

Offline dymphna17

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #470 on: October 03, 2017, 05:14:28 AM »
4:10 am and the crazies are already out.  Or maybe they haven't gone to sleep yet.  Whichever it is, they need to go back inside their house and go to bed.  It's too early for that much noise.  It's always too early for that nonsense.  For goodness sakes, have some pride already.  The good kind, not the me, me, me kind.  Well anyway, Happy 4:14!!   :cheeseheadbeer: 8)
ن

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden

Offline dymphna17

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #471 on: October 06, 2017, 05:02:13 AM »
We really have to stop meeting like this, 4 am.  It's unbecoming of a time such as you to keep coming around.  You are a good time for Hubby to start work, but not a good time for me to still be awake.

Have a great morning Ladies and Gents!  It's Friday!  First Friday at that!   :)
ن

Offline Chestertonian

• The Stephen Hawking of SD
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Eternal Gadfly
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #472 on: November 17, 2017, 05:22:50 AM »
up all night with bad thoughts and anxiety
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • all aboard the "struggle bus"
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #473 on: November 17, 2017, 08:07:05 PM »
up all night with bad thoughts and anxiety

Oh Ches, I do hope tonight is better, my friend  :grouphug:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 08:10:39 PM by Carleendiane »
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Offline dymphna17

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #474 on: November 17, 2017, 08:54:36 PM »
I'm sorry Ches.  I didn't bother to check in here this morning.  I will certainly hope not to see you here tomorrow, but if you are, I will certainly stay with you.  I hope and pray tonight is better for you.  If nothing else, just a little.  Do you have a way to measure it?  I've got all my windows, except one that is covered with blankets and it can be a little disorienting.  When you sleep at various time of the day or night, it all starts to blend together.  Hubby always wonders why the first thing I do when he wakes me us is check my watch and then ask him if it's am or pm.  I truly can't tell much of the time.  Then when it's time to take the blankets off the windows and become human again, it takes me a little bit to get reoriented.  Is that kind of what you feel like when you get to go home?  Reoriented?  I'm not trying to pry into your life, just wondering.   :) 8)
ن