Mary's Garden Signup (Woman Only Subforum)

Started by Kaesekopf, July 10, 2014, 05:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Ladies,
Post in this thread if you want to have access to the soon-to-be-created women's-only subforum.

If you don't post here, you won't have access. 

Kaese
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

dymphna17

Does an extra large supply of brain bleach come with this?   :ack: :lol:

Please sign me up.   :P
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Mono no aware

Remember when Greg changed his profile status from "male" to "female" in the wake of Trannygate?  That was hilarious.  I thought he did it on this forum, but it must've been on Fish Eaters.  He's still "male" here, and he seems to have been entirely expunged from the membership roster over at FE.  It would've been even funnier if he was able to join the Mary's Garden subforum on a technicality, but I guess he won't be.

Jayne

Thank you very much for doing this, KK.  I appreciate the work that you and the mods do to keep this forum running.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Penelope

I don't think I have to post here to gain access, but just in case...

verenaerin

I want to be able to hear all the gory details of everyone's birth's, which I think are three yet to come this year. So, in order not to get banned because of the implied grossness clause, please sign me up.

Also, Penelope, you HAVE to post a pic of your placenta. I'll give you $100 if you make it your avatar for a month!!!!!

(dont ban me)

Bernadette

:) I'd like to join.
My Lord and my God.

Penelope

Quote from: verenaerin on July 10, 2014, 06:58:56 PM
Also, Penelope, you HAVE to post a pic of your placenta. I'll give you $100 if you make it your avatar for a month!!!!!

(dont ban me)

:laugh:

I think KK would ban me if I did such a thing.

Ancilla Domini

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Penelope on July 10, 2014, 06:33:59 PM
I don't think I have to post here to gain access, but just in case...

Knowing me, it's a good thing you posted, otherwise I'd have likely forgot.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

This is a ban-able offense.

(dont ban me)[/size]

Maybe I'll just not let you post OUTSIDE the women's subforum.... 

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Penelope on July 10, 2014, 07:42:17 PM

(dont ban me)

:laugh:

I think KK would ban me if I did such a thing.

:lol:

Don't tempt me, Penelope.  We can't lose our Honorary Bro.

OCLittleFlower

I might regret this, but I'm in. 

Bring on the brain bleach, I suppose.
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.