In 3 sentences, your prediction for current wars in Eastern Europe and ME

Started by Greg, March 07, 2024, 05:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Will NATO put boots on the ground?
Will Iran or any Arab coalition act against Israel?

Keep it short.

If you want a Trump wins versus Trump loses scenario then make two predictions.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Melkite

Trump will win.

He'll stop sending weapons to Ukraine, the rest of NATO will follow suit.

He'll let China have Taiwan.

If he can get Israel to ceasefire with Gaza, maaaaaayyyybbe he'll get a couple more Arab nations to recognize Israel.

diaduit

Greg

Quote from: Melkite on March 07, 2024, 06:55:08 AMTrump will win.

He'll stop sending weapons to Ukraine, the rest of NATO will follow suit.

He'll let China have Taiwan.

If he can get Israel to ceasefire with Gaza, maaaaaayyyybbe he'll get a couple more Arab nations to recognize Israel.

They've already stopped sending weapons to Ukraine.  There are none left to send unless nations deplete their own stocks (as Denmark is doing), but Denmark has trivial amounts of weapons it only amounts to a few days of supply and Ukraine has not enough trained men to use those.

By Jan 2025 what will be left of Gaza?  The entire place is wasted.  I think Israel will finish Gaza off once and for all such that it is a fait de complete by the next administration.  I believe the entire thing was planned by Israel as a false flag in order to have an excuse to wipe out Gaza.  They have 9 months to get the job done and the US will do nothing dramatic in an election year.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Since Trump was cheated last time, I don't see why they would not cheat again.

The stakes are even higher now for the deep state.

They have very little to lose by cheating and everything to gain and they have had the last 4 years to make sure that election inspectors and officials are retired, installed and bought off.

Melkite

Quote from: Greg on March 07, 2024, 07:16:26 AMSince Trump was cheated last time, I don't see why they would not cheat again.

The stakes are even higher now for the deep state.

They have very little to lose by cheating and everything to gain and they have had the last 4 years to make sure that election inspectors and officials are retired, installed and bought off.

Given the polling now, the general dislike of Biden, evidence that's come out since the 2020 election, I think a Biden win, if Trump actually wins, is going to be harder to sell.  If there's another midnight blackout and states switch from Trump to Biden again, I honestly think there will be a civil war over it.  Trump conservatives only have one more straw left before the camel's back is broken.

Greg

Really?

Trump's own daughter came out and said she thought the election was fair, so did some of his lawyers.  She was gas-lit or she took the easy path for a peaceful life and to keep her democrat friends.

They got away with it last time and they are MORE likely to get away with it this time because it is MUCH easier to gaslight people second time around.  "See, Trump is doing this time exactly what he did last time.  Biden won and it just shows that only a loud and vocal minority support him".  He is a cult leader but not a serious politician.  He will be way too old for 2028 so they only have to cheat one more time.

If they don't cheat and Trump wins he is coming after some of them for sure.

I think they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by cheating and cheating BIG if they need to.

Acolyte

Trump wins

Trump gets Putin to settle for a land bridge to Crimea and tells  Zelenskyy to deal with it

The Middle East will never see a period of peace
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

LausTibiChriste

The Western powers are already negotiating the carving up of Ukraine - don't ask me how I know.

Russia will tell them to get stuffed.

WW3 ensues.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Greg

Quote from: Acolyte on March 07, 2024, 10:37:58 AMTrump wins

Trump gets Putin to settle for a land bridge to Crimea and tells  Zelenskyy to deal with it

The Middle East will never see a period of peace

Optimistic, but well reasoned.

Greg

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on March 07, 2024, 11:08:16 AMThe Western powers are already negotiating the carving up of Ukraine - don't ask me how I know.

WW3 ensues.

It strikes me that Ukraine has to be carved up.  The western part can only function as part of EU states like Romania and Poland and Hungary.  The Eastern half is Russian

Russia don't want to occupy the western part.  That is a poisoned chalice worse than Northern Ireland.

Best thing would be a no-mans-land with a road and a railway running through it for trade.  Or better still turn Ukraine into a farm both sides of the border and have the railway run through Belarus

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Greg on March 07, 2024, 12:58:41 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on March 07, 2024, 11:08:16 AMThe Western powers are already negotiating the carving up of Ukraine - don't ask me how I know.

WW3 ensues.

It strikes me that Ukraine has to be carved up.  The western part can only function as part of EU states like Romania and Poland and Hungary.  The Eastern half is Russian

Russia don't want to occupy the western part.  That is a poisoned chalice worse than Northern Ireland.

Best thing would be a no-mans-land with a road and a railway running through it for trade.  Or better still turn Ukraine into a farm both sides of the border and have the railway run through Belarus

It's getting carved up right now.

I think there still needs to be WW3 sometime soon, tho.

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Melkite

Quote from: Greg on March 07, 2024, 08:49:04 AMReally?

Trump's own daughter came out and said she thought the election was fair, so did some of his lawyers.  She was gas-lit or she took the easy path for a peaceful life and to keep her democrat friends.

They got away with it last time and they are MORE likely to get away with it this time because it is MUCH easier to gaslight people second time around.  "See, Trump is doing this time exactly what he did last time.  Biden won and it just shows that only a loud and vocal minority support him".  He is a cult leader but not a serious politician.  He will be way too old for 2028 so they only have to cheat one more time.

If they don't cheat and Trump wins he is coming after some of them for sure.

I think they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by cheating and cheating BIG if they need to.

I'm basing it off of his followers talk and actions.  A lot of his supporters are more adamant now that election was stolen than right after.  If Biden wins and there's even a hint of shenanigans, I don't think his supporters would tolerate it.  The first time around there was just enough doubt, and enough dislike of his behavior for four years that they could settle for grumbling.  Now, they have no doubt, and they're sick of Biden.

I agree that Biden's got nothing to lose and everything to gain in stealing the election, though.

LausTibiChriste

The election wasn't stolen. Elections aren't real so how can you steal it?

There won't be a civil war. Americans are all bravado and no action. If they actually had balls, you wouldn't have let your country get this shitty in the first place.

Trump will win, and it will be a disaster for the US and the world at large.

He is evil, and we're absolutely f****d if he wins. Which he will.

That is, if there's an election at all - I have my $5 on there not being an election. Can't steal what never happened.

- MaximGun

Greg

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on March 07, 2024, 03:06:58 PM
Quote from: Greg on March 07, 2024, 12:58:41 PM

WW3 ensues.

It's getting carved up right now.

I think there still needs to be WW3 sometime soon, tho.

Define WW3?

Do you mean a conventional war of Russia versus various NATO forces fighting in much the same way as is happening in Ukraine or Russian hypersonic missiles hitting NATO countries with conventional warheads and destroying command bunkers and aircraft carriers or do you mean nuclear missiles are exchanged?