I've succumbed to Anti-Semitism.

Started by Aethel, February 26, 2024, 01:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethel

Quote from: josh987654321 on February 27, 2024, 08:22:04 AM
Quote from: Aethel on February 26, 2024, 10:23:32 AMI try not to hate anybody or any group of people, so my apologetic tone is to encourage positive discourse about this topic.

First and foremost, you are dealing with people, who vary wildly. If collective punishment is wrong so is collective judgement and collective reparations etc etc.

Same thing when they talk about 'Affirmative Action' and the like, which are collective rewards/punishments, punishing those who had nothing to do with it through no fault of their own and rewarding those who did not suffer any wrong doing.

Secondly, there is a good quote "careful not to confuse scientific statements with statements by scientists" and the exact same thing applies here too, careful not to confuse Judaism with acts committed by Jews. Does Judaism and 'all' Jews outright reject the Ten Commandments? 

Third, a major problem here, is that 'Jew' doesn't simply mean a belief system, it's also used to refer to an ancestry or ethnicity, so some of these who say they are 'Jews' can be fully atheists and non believers, and many have been, and still call themselves a 'Jew' even though they believe in none of it and practice none of it and do very wicked things.

Fourth, we can certainly name some wicked 'Jews' but I can also name some wicked 'Catholics' the fact that Biden could be so rabidly pro abortion and call himself a 'faithful Catholic' and same with Nancy Pelosi, is an outrage, but the Church itself has been infiltrated and corrupted from the top with the usurper Bergoglio.

Quote from: Aethel on February 26, 2024, 10:23:32 AMBut I really wrestled with these facts and I cannot conclude anything else other than they are a very maliciously intended people and they hate us.

There are a lot of very maliciously intended people today sadly and in some high places, I can name some Jews but they are not all Jews and that's a fact and the people of Israel themselves have been decimated by these dangerous jabs which were forced upon them too. As time goes on it will become clearer, but you can't condemn one group of people and very selective at that, I also know of and can name some good Jews, the Freemasons I would take a good look at who are very dark and secretive.

In any case, 'Jesus, I Trust in You' they would have no power over us unless it were given to them, especially by those who profess to be Catholic and yet vote and support wicked things like abortion or euthanasia and partake of all this wickedness and do not know or take seriously their own faith.

"Our Lady of Victory, Ark of the New Covenant, Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate, Pray for us."

The Jews have lost the Ark of the Covenant, never to be found, we Christians have it and greater than the previous Ark by several magnitudes, the Ark of the New Covenant, which didn't just hold the Ten Commandments, but the Word of God made flesh in the Blessed Virgin Mary's womb, not just the manna in the desert, but the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of God in Christ Jesus, not just Aaron's Rod, but the power and authority of God in Christ Jesus Himself made flesh!... Yet how many use it?

God Bless

Also, all the Jews accept the authority of the Talmud to some degree. And the Talmud clearly defines us as soulless subhumans.

Greg

Quote from: Aethel on February 27, 2024, 10:08:30 AMThey also want to rid the world of white people out of fear of another Holocaust.

Why did they want to get rid of Europeans before that?

Jews have always disliked white Europeans.

There's a reason for all that hatred and anger.  People don't hate Hindus like that.

There's something that Jews do that gets them particularly hated.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Aethel

Quote from: Greg on February 27, 2024, 10:58:00 AM
Quote from: Aethel on February 27, 2024, 10:08:30 AMThey also want to rid the world of white people out of fear of another Holocaust.

Why did they want to get rid of Europeans before that?

Jews have always disliked white Europeans.

There's a reason for all that hatred and anger.  People don't hate Hindus like that.

There's something that Jews do that gets them particularly hated.

Theologically, the Jews think that the Romans descended from Esau and the Edomites (Edom being the city Esau founded) If you recall, Esau is the older son of Isaac, but Jacob tricked his father while he was blind by wearing a hairy vest into thinking he was Esau when Isaac bestowed his Birthrite to his son.

This led to Esau cursing his family (and thereby cursing God's covenant), abandoning him and founding Edom. The Jews also believe that Samael (Lucifer) is Edom's guardian angel.

Therefore, the Jews believe the Romans and their descendants are genetically predisposed towards the devil and evil, some Jews even going so far as to say that Jesus is secretly Samael. And because they are innately evil, they deserve nothing but death, because there is no compromise with evil.

Pragmatically speaking, it's deep resentment over the Romans conquering them and tyrannically ruling over them, destroying their temple, and the Christians not really giving them legal rights over the years.

Aethel

At some level, what gets them hated is that the Jews interpret the story of Esau and Jacob as a great metaphor of the relationship between the Jew and the infidel goyim - interpreting it in a way where God and the nation of Israel is more important than basic ethics and character.

For the Jews, Jacob did no wrong. He had every right to trick and take advantage of Esau, and God's favor demonstrates that. Likewise the Jews feel entitled to take advantage and backstab Goyim because they are devil-oriented infidels that don't deserve life. So who cares if you ruin their culture, ruin their families, even rape their daughters. They are inherently evil. Spitting on the face of the devil means nothing in lacking politess, because he's the devil. Likewise, the Jew, by their inherent divine superiority in being part of Jacob's covenant, sees no wrong in taking advantage of the descendants of Esau.

It's a really archaic worldview that ironically parallels other pagan religions at that time. The Romans believed they were the offspring of Venus through Aeneas and therefore had divine genetics over their barbarian neighbors, so they had no problem raping and pillaging the savage Celts, Germans, etc. Likewise the Japanese were descendants from the sun goddess Amaterasu, so they had every right to pillage and rape the non-divine Koreans.

It comes from a pre-civilizational tribal sentiment of the family being more important than moral character. If a rival tribe wants to kill your tribe because your brother killed that tribe's daughter, your tribe isn't going to survive if your tribe is socially divided because of that brother's actions.

Aethel

But we don't live in steppe hordes anymore.

Kent

Quote from: Aethel on February 26, 2024, 10:23:32 AM
Quote from: Kent on February 26, 2024, 05:49:08 AMOnly thing wrong with OP is the apologetic tone.

I try not to hate anybody or any group of people, so my apologetic tone is to encourage positive discourse about this topic.

But I really wrestled with these facts and I cannot conclude anything else other than they are a very maliciously intended people and they hate us.

Quote from: awkward customer on February 26, 2024, 10:31:46 AM
Quote from: Kent on February 26, 2024, 05:54:31 AMYou really saying the state of the world lies just as much at the feet of your average peon as it does at the feet of the people who own and run all the media, medicine, academe, and finance of the world over the last 75 years? Is that seriously your take? Not a joke?

More or less.

Are you saying that only the elites are malevolent, that poor people can never be evil?  People who seek power over others and take pleasure in doing harm to others exist at all levels of society. 

If the men of Europe had refused to fight in 1914, would the war have happened?  Who, then, is responsible for that war and the carnage it caused?  Why do men fight wars?

Some because they like war and want to kill people.  Some because they believe that they are fighting for their country. Some because everyone else is.  And some because they've been conscripted.  The psychopaths with a blood lust will always fight.  But why do the others?  Are they not responsible for their actions?  Not all billionaires are psychopaths and not all poor people are virtuous victims.

You are thinking in very dichotomous terms.

The ruling class of a society shares a special blame when a society becomes corrupted. Societies are hierarchical in nature, no matter their political constitution, and the people at the top have a special responsibility to promote and protect the common good.  When they use their power and influence to corrupt society, it is an especially blame-worthy act because the harm is magnified in way that it just isn't if some random neighbor causes scandal or corruption.

None of this means that those who are corrupted and led to sin aren't responsible for their actions, too. But their responsibilities are more individuated than the responsibilities of the ruling class. And so, when they do give in to corruption, however blameworthy their weakness is, it isn't the same kind of crime as the ruling class who are designing and organizing the corruption. For the ruling class, we are talking about crimes of malice-- for the ruled, we are talking about crimes of weakness. Generally.
I do profess to be no less than I seem, to serve him truly
that will put me in trust, to love him that is honest, to
converse with him that is wise and says little, to fear
judgment, to fight when I cannot choose, and to eat no fish.

drummerboy

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/xd_OoI9Q4O0

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elihu_Yale

Speaking of Jewry...Elihu Yale seems suspiciously like a secret Jew.  Besides his name and merchant and lawyer relations, the guy married the widow of a Portuguese Jewish merchant.  And look at his legacy: looting, plundering, and enslaving, some of the Jews' favorite pastimes. 
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

awkward customer

Quote from: Kent on February 28, 2024, 10:36:03 PM
Quote from: Aethel on February 26, 2024, 10:23:32 AM
Quote from: Kent on February 26, 2024, 05:49:08 AMOnly thing wrong with OP is the apologetic tone.

I try not to hate anybody or any group of people, so my apologetic tone is to encourage positive discourse about this topic.

But I really wrestled with these facts and I cannot conclude anything else other than they are a very maliciously intended people and they hate us.

Quote from: awkward customer on February 26, 2024, 10:31:46 AM
Quote from: Kent on February 26, 2024, 05:54:31 AMYou really saying the state of the world lies just as much at the feet of your average peon as it does at the feet of the people who own and run all the media, medicine, academe, and finance of the world over the last 75 years? Is that seriously your take? Not a joke?

More or less.

Are you saying that only the elites are malevolent, that poor people can never be evil?  People who seek power over others and take pleasure in doing harm to others exist at all levels of society. 

If the men of Europe had refused to fight in 1914, would the war have happened?  Who, then, is responsible for that war and the carnage it caused?  Why do men fight wars?

Some because they like war and want to kill people.  Some because they believe that they are fighting for their country. Some because everyone else is.  And some because they've been conscripted.  The psychopaths with a blood lust will always fight.  But why do the others?  Are they not responsible for their actions?  Not all billionaires are psychopaths and not all poor people are virtuous victims.

You are thinking in very dichotomous terms.

The ruling class of a society shares a special blame when a society becomes corrupted. Societies are hierarchical in nature, no matter their political constitution, and the people at the top have a special responsibility to promote and protect the common good.  When they use their power and influence to corrupt society, it is an especially blame-worthy act because the harm is magnified in way that it just isn't if some random neighbor causes scandal or corruption.

None of this means that those who are corrupted and led to sin aren't responsible for their actions, too. But their responsibilities are more individuated than the responsibilities of the ruling class. And so, when they do give in to corruption, however blameworthy their weakness is, it isn't the same kind of crime as the ruling class who are designing and organizing the corruption. For the ruling class, we are talking about crimes of malice-- for the ruled, we are talking about crimes of weakness. Generally.

Yes, the fish rots from the head down, as the Russians say, or so I've heard.  I'm not disputing that.  All I'm saying is that the entire fish will eventually become uneatable, wherever the rot starts.

The non-elites are corruptible too and many of them are more than prepared to act out of malice if they can gain power over their fellow non-elites.  And many more are prepared to stand by passively while their fellow non-elites are coerced and cajoled by those in power.

Although you do qualify your statement about the ruled being guilty of weakness rather than malice with a "generally", the problem of generalising about an entire population of people still remains.

Greg

Agreed.  People are scum in the west.  Chastisement overdue.

All that abortion they ignored like it wasn't their problem then we saw the utter hypocrisy of the my body my choice trope.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

josh987654321

Quote from: Greg on March 01, 2024, 01:11:52 AMAll that abortion they ignored like it wasn't their problem then we saw the utter hypocrisy of the my body my choice trope.

Yes, it's not their body when another human being is growing within their womb, furthermore, what an abominable disaster for a mother to even have such a mindset, totally opposite even her natural instinct which would fight and die to protect their child, even when I look at my small nephew, if someone tried to kill them I'm not even their father but I would absolutely lose my shit.

Then when it comes to abortion tainted experimental jabs, which is our body and our choice, it's mandated in gross violation of the Nuremburg Code and yet the 'left' thinks they can bring up Nazism? When they are literally copying the Nazis in Abortion, Euthanasia and Eugenics.

Then some of the Hierarchy in the Church, abortion cannot be condoned under any circumstances (correct), but then when it comes to their own lives with an abortion tainted experimental jab, it's permissible, and according to the usurper Bergoglio, suicidal denial not to. 

I agree that chastisement is coming, the USSR through their pride and arrogance had the Chernobyl Nuclear disaster, I don't know what the wests will be yet, but it's probably coming, if not already here with these jabs, nevertheless, we should pray for mitigation, we should not be like Jonah's first reaction when hearing of the destruction of Nineveh, if there is a way out we should thank God for it and seek it.

God Bless 
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

josh987654321

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on February 27, 2024, 09:48:03 AMProperly understood, yes, all non-Catholics reject the Ten Commandments.

Christ did raise them to a higher level, yes, nevertheless, it's certainly still something one can work with.

While immoral Jews can be named (So can Catholics) many good ones can be named too, while the Jews rejected Christ, Christ and all the disciples were among this people, Christ said He could raise even the stones as children of Abraham and that they shouldn't presume on their ancestry, Jews are people first and foremost, and Jewish converts can make very good Catholics, perfectly linking the Old and the New, without Judaism the New Testament lacks context needed to interpret it correctly, without Christ, the Jews have a beginning but don't have an end or completion.

For example, they will never find the Ark again, it is gone forever, replaced by the Ark of the New Covenant.

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on February 27, 2024, 09:48:03 AMCase in point:  The mutilation commonly called "gender-affirming care" is a sin against the fifth commandment.  But someone who takes the words of the commandments at face value or who applies their own (non-Catholic) interpretation does not reach this conclusion.

Well, even I didn't think to apply the fifth commandment to that, but yes, it can certainly be interpreted that way, nevertheless, this one is just common sense IMO, mutilating a child is an incredibly evil thing to do. Of course, I don't think circumcision counts and legitimate debate can be had about that whether the parents wish to or not, but cutting it off altogether, far out... those are some incredibly twisted outrageous psychopathic bastards who would even think to do such an evil, evil thing!

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: josh987654321 on March 12, 2024, 01:24:22 AMWhile immoral Jews can be named (So can Catholics)

This is irrelevant.  We're not discussing the subjective natural virtue of the hypothetical adherents of a religion.  We're discussing the religion itself.

Quote from: josh987654321 on March 12, 2024, 01:24:22 AMmany good ones can be named too

This is wrong and contradicted by scripture.  Mark 10:18

Quote from: josh987654321 on March 12, 2024, 01:24:22 AMWell, even I didn't think to apply the fifth commandment to that

The Catholic and proper understanding of the Ten Commandments, like I said earlier, is not limited and literal but expansive and based on the entirety of scripture as well as the teaching authority of the Church.
this page left intentionally blank

josh987654321

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on March 12, 2024, 09:12:16 AM
Quote from: josh987654321 on March 12, 2024, 01:24:22 AMWhile immoral Jews can be named (So can Catholics)

This is irrelevant.  We're not discussing the subjective natural virtue of the hypothetical adherents of a religion.  We're discussing the religion itself.

Not when talking 'Anti-Semitism' and 'Jews' etc, that's a broad brush that covers not just Judaism a belief system but also a somewhat racial group of people.

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on March 12, 2024, 09:12:16 AM
Quote from: josh987654321 on March 12, 2024, 01:24:22 AMmany good ones can be named too

This is wrong and contradicted by scripture.  Mark 10:18

Oh C'mon! You've never used the word 'good' before? lol

God Bless

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: josh987654321 on March 12, 2024, 08:40:09 PMNot when talking 'Anti-Semitism' and 'Jews' etc, that's a broad brush that covers not just Judaism a belief system but also a somewhat racial group of people.

What?

Quote from: josh987654321 on March 12, 2024, 08:40:09 PMOh C'mon! You've never used the word 'good' before? lol

The only people who can ever be "good" are the ones with the indwelling of the Holy Ghost, and it's only because of the movement of the Holy Ghost that the produce anything that is good in the first place.  Words matter.
this page left intentionally blank

james03

QuoteBut how do you explain the fact that several secular Jews have boldly incorporated Talmudic anti-white ideas and rhetoric in their work?

One of the great migrations began after the assassination of Tsar Alexander II by a heavily jewish leftist group, and really got going after the failed 1905 jewish revolution.  In the latter wave came Trotsky, Kagan (likely), Nuland, Browder(likely), and Blinken, among others.  These are the forefathers of the secular jews.  They are bolsheviks.  Trotsky went back, Lazar Kagan built the gulags and was in charge of the Holodomore, the others stayed behind.  The poem later posted at the Statue of Liberty (give me your poor) was written by a jew commemorating the arrival of the jewish revolutionaries.

Next came the Jewish Frankfurt School pushing critical theory and cultural marxism.  They fled Germany in the 30s and polluted US universities.

The Talmudic jews are understandable.  They believe the only humans are jews, the rest are goy cattle.  The nasty ones are commies believing that Marxism is Tikkun Olam.

You also have jewish organized crime, about the only mafia left with any power.  It is based in Chicago.  The Syndicate was run by Myer Lasky, who was succeeded by Hyman Larner.  Don't know who runs it now.  They were big in heroin and likely bumped off Diem and JFK.  Likely why the JFK files still have not been released.  Rahm Emmanuel runs in that pack.  Marc Elias's and John Sussman's law firm is based in Chicago.  Creamer is also likely part of that mob.

They are different factions, but they work together.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"