Who here has received the COVID-19 vaccine?

Started by GiftOfGod, January 06, 2021, 02:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Quote from: lauermar on January 16, 2021, 11:24:28 AMAs a survivor of Covid I must disagree with others here who say getting the disease is better. it is not. Even a mild case like mine persists for a month and my taste and smell may never fully return. I was lucky. Some of my nurse colleagues died and others are experiencing decreased kidney and lung function which is permanent.

My husband had the shot and is doing well. He is being monitored via a daily safety check through his phone. Signup for that is voluntary. The shot is 95% effective. It isn't perfect but it's better than hospitalization and dying, and perpetually living in fear of contagion.

Dumbest person alive.  And she works for big pharma.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

TradGranny

The sad part is that I tried to warn her by citing research that was being covered up by the corporate media. Instead of responding like a rational person, she repeatedly called me a "tinfoil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorist."

Also sad is that after the jab, she still got covid and (as all long-haulers know) the worst-off are those in that category (first the jab, then covid). Let us pray for her and all those who bought into the lies.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

crossingtherubicon

Ive came around to the camp that both vaccine and catching it are very very bad.  Any repeated exposure to covid, even mild cases, even non symptomatic is wreaking havoc.  The only people that are safe are no vaccine and no repeated exposure camp.

Greg

Let's assume you are right.  You are completely unable to avoid catching it and therefore have no responsibility for what happens to you.

Allowing yourself to be injected with a bum rushed drug created by globalists, however, is dumber than dirt and you ARE culpable for being dumb and not listening to sensible advice when a huge number of Trads were telling you not to be vaccinated.

That was arrogant, proud and damned stupid, because Covid itself was of a very low objective risk of killing you and you could see this by noticing that none of your peer group was dying.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

I don't believe you are right.  I think for the unvaccinated Covid is not a big deal.  The vaccine is what is going to damage some of the people who took it and shorten their lives.

Why do I think this?

Simple logic.  The entire world, but PARTICULARLY the western world has lost the plot.  The richer western countries pretty much universally took the mRNA vaccine.  It is therefore a sort of suicide pact between the evil people running the world and the stupid and gullible.  It teaches those with any humility a great lesson and they get a chance to repent.

Because it is something affecting the ENTIRE world, I believe God plays an active role in it and arranges things so there is some sort of lesson involved.   If taking a bum rushed vaccine, pushed on you by satanic media scumbags and evil politicians did not have a sting in its tail then as I said 3 years ago on here God would have missed a prime opportunity to put His finger on the scales that even I could see was a prime opportunity for God to separate the sheep from the goats.  And without that separation and object lesson being global and harsh you can't get any sort of restoration of things back to a moral and sane world.

People have to acknowledge their mistakes before they will take steps to fix them.

And God is a lot smarter than me.  All I did was recognise that this MIGHT be His plan.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: crossingtherubicon on February 19, 2024, 07:19:00 PMAny repeated exposure to covid, even mild cases, even non symptomatic is wreaking havoc.

This is the original lie that shut the world down in March 2020, just with a small twist.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no data to support it because no mainstream scientists are willing to study "the unvaccinated" for fear of what conclusions they might find.
this page left intentionally blank

crossingtherubicon

My theory is every time you get covid or the vaccine, i.e. any exposure to the spike protein, is it speeds up the process of aging and speeds up the process of any disease you would be prone to later in old age.  I have no idea if I am right.  Just the camp I am currently in. 

crossingtherubicon

https://substack.com/@wmcresearch

There is the guy that planted the idea in my head about 2 years ago.  My experience is starting to make me believe him.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: crossingtherubicon on February 20, 2024, 12:10:27 PMMy theory is every time you get covid or the vaccine, i.e. any exposure to the spike protein, is it speeds up the process of aging and speeds up the process of any disease you would be prone to later in old age.  I have no idea if I am right.  Just the camp I am currently in. 

I'm sure I've had it (if it exists), given that we aren't vaccinated and didn't hide in our basements for the past three years, and I feel better than I've felt in years.
this page left intentionally blank