Sedevantist Bingo

Started by Heinrich, May 04, 2021, 06:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Melkor

Lol no but I know a few who have!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Aulef

Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te

Prayerful

If you elect your own Pope, you cannot be a sede, strictly speaking, whether Pope Michael (Michaelist?) or the austere Palmarians. I suppose the 'invalid' can refer to 'Thuc-line' and other episcopal lineages that, say, SSPV reject, so CMRI and Dolan-Cekada-Sanborn chapels aren't up to scratch, while CMRI are sede ecumenicalists. Some online people do trade in claims that lack support. I thought the Taylor Marshall thing was that he was an Opus Dei infiltrator. His designer stubble isn't in hippy territory. The Gordon bros might rank as semi-trad-conservative longhairs.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Prayerful on May 04, 2021, 06:51:04 PM
His designer stubble isn't in hippy territory.
:laugh:

andy

Quote from: Prayerful on May 04, 2021, 06:51:04 PM
If you elect your own Pope, you cannot be a sede, strictly speaking, whether Pope Michael (Michaelist?) or the austere Palmarians. I suppose the 'invalid' can refer to 'Thuc-line' and other episcopal lineages that, say, SSPV reject, so CMRI and Dolan-Cekada-Sanborn chapels aren't up to scratch, while CMRI are sede ecumenicalists. Some online people do trade in claims that lack support. I thought the Taylor Marshall thing was that he was an Opus Dei infiltrator. His designer stubble isn't in hippy territory. The Gordon bros might rank as semi-trad-conservative longhairs.

:trainwreck: :trainwreck: :trainwreck:

clau clau

You missed a square.

"2 fat ladies wearing trousers"

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Heinrich

I got it from /r traditionalCatholicism
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.