A Beautiful Monograph about Charles Columbe and The Occultist Traddies

Started by Elizabeth.2, April 11, 2021, 04:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizabeth.2

A blogger named Alistair McFadden with a following of 23 which should grow...

www.justacatholic.com/observations-on-the-influence-of-the-occult-in-traditional-catholic-discourse-2d79e5ba51c

These charming, respected occultists are all into our Traddom.

diaduit

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on April 11, 2021, 04:59:06 PM
A blogger named Alistair McFadden with a following of 23 which should grow...

www.justacatholic.com/observations-on-the-influence-of-the-occult-in-traditional-catholic-discourse-2d79e5ba51c

These charming, respected occultists are all into our Traddom.

The page has disappeared.

Elizabeth.2

Aw, thanks for checking, Diaduit. 
www.justacatholic.medium.com/observations-on-the-influence-of-the-occult-in-traditional-catholic-discourse-2d79e5ba51c
I just corrected it, or Alastair amended his address--now this says it can't provide a secure link...

Well worth reading if you ever can.

diaduit

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on April 12, 2021, 05:36:59 AM
Aw, thanks for checking, Diaduit. 
www.justacatholic.medium.com/observations-on-the-influence-of-the-occult-in-traditional-catholic-discourse-2d79e5ba51c
I just corrected it, or Alastair amended his address--now this says it can't provide a secure link...

Well worth reading if you ever can.

I was really curious as Charles Coloumbe stayed in my mothers house in the early 90's and I did see something about this on twitter, I bookmarked it to read later and in the meantime got banned !!.

Elizabeth.2

Thank you so much, Daniel.  :pray3:

Diaduit ---- what the heck did they ban you for.

diaduit

calling one of our feminist ex Presidents 'the hagiest of all hags'....well worth it and I've never been back...I'm on Gab.

Michael Wilson

Elisabeth,
thank you for posting that article; it is very helpful and informative; I recommend that everyone on this forum should read it.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Santantonio

I recommend everyone read this also...

Published on March 11, 2004

A Question and Answer Session Between Thomas A. Droleskey and Charles Coulombe

http://web.archive.org/web/20041209013032/http://christorchaos.com/CoulombeQuestions.html

Gardener

Blogger Laramie Hirsch has jumped the shark on this, trying to claim Coulombe is just trying to evangelize people (who happen to be into occult things) by leading Tarot readings and engaging in the actual functions of some weirdo Gnostic society. Freaking nuts. That's like joining an orgy to try evangelizing swingers. For a less crass example, it's like babbling like a moron and running around a "church" to evangelize charismatic Protestants. Absurd.

I've never liked or found Charles Coulombe remotely interesting, compelling, or a person I'd look to for formation of my thought; frankly, he seems like a poof, with his bow tie and tries a little to hard to be fancy demeanor. Now I'm glad I've resisted the infatuation some trad blogs and folks on this forum have with such a man.

Come on Laramie, get real!
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

mikemac

Quote from: Gardener on April 13, 2021, 04:09:28 PM
Blogger Laramie Hirsch has jumped the shark on this, trying to claim Coulombe is just trying to evangelize people (who happen to be into occult things) by leading Tarot readings and engaging in the actual functions of some weirdo Gnostic society. Freaking nuts. That's like joining an orgy to try evangelizing swingers. For a less crass example, it's like babbling like a moron and running around a "church" to evangelize charismatic Protestants. Absurd.

I've never liked or found Charles Coulombe remotely interesting, compelling, or a person I'd look to for formation of my thought; frankly, he seems like a poof, with his bow tie and tries a little to hard to be fancy demeanor. Now I'm glad I've resisted the infatuation some trad blogs and folks on this forum have with such a man.

Come on Laramie, get real!

That's basically what Coulombe says himself in the 2004 Q&A that Santantonio just posted.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Gardener on April 13, 2021, 04:09:28 PM

Now I'm glad I've resisted the infatuation some trad blogs and folks on this forum have with such a man.

It kills me, because they're so bright, too.

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Michael Wilson on April 13, 2021, 07:43:28 AM
Elisabeth,
thank you for posting that article; it is very helpful and informative; I recommend that everyone on this forum should read it.
I knew you'd appreciate it!

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Santantonio on April 13, 2021, 02:17:36 PM
I recommend everyone read this also...

Published on March 11, 2004

A Question and Answer Session Between Thomas A. Droleskey and Charles Coulombe

http://web.archive.org/web/20041209013032/http://christorchaos.com/CoulombeQuestions.html
Good man!