NOVENAS for a day? Your favorite Novenas? Thank you.

Started by Christe Eleison, May 11, 2021, 01:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christe Eleison

Have any of you done a Novena for a day (praying nine times throughout the day)?
If so, which ones have you used & liked?

Also, what are your favorite novenas for desperate causes? For someone that is very ill.

Thank you in advance.

God bless  :pray1:

diaduit

The 9 hour novena to the Child of Prague is outstanding and has never failed me in emergancies.

Put an alarm on your phone to start and then re set the alarm for one hour later before you start that hours prayer.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: diaduit on May 11, 2021, 02:12:27 PM
The 9 hour novena to the Child of Prague is outstanding and has never failed me in emergancies.

Put an alarm on your phone to start and then re set the alarm for one hour later before you start that hours prayer.

Thank you, DIADUIT,

Is this the one?

(To be said for nine days or nine consecutive hours) Example, if you begin praying at 10:30 am,
your next prayer is at 11:30am, then 12:30pm, until your ninth prayer is at 6:30 pm.

Let us begin, In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

O Jesus, Who has said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it

shall be opened," through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I knock, I seek,

I ask that my prayer be granted.

(Mention your request here...)

O Jesus, Who has said,

"All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you," through the intercession of

Mary Your Most Holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask your Father in your name that my

prayer will be granted.

O Jesus, Who has said,

"Heaven and earth shall pass away but My word shall not pass away," through the

intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be

granted.

Say 1: Our Father...  Say 1: Hail Mary... Say 1: Glory Be...

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

Divine Infant Jesus, I know You love me and would never leave me. I thank You for Your

close Presence in my life.

Miraculous Infant, I believe in Your promise of peace, blessings, and freedom from want. I

place every need and care in Your hands.

Lord Jesus, may I always trust in Your generous mercy and love. I want to honor and

praise You, now and forever.

:pray2: :pray3: Amen.

Thank you to ALL for your kind prayers!

Christe Eleison

Nine Day Novena to the Infant of Prague

O Infant Jesus, I run to You, begging You through Your Holy Mother to save me in this

need (you may name it here), for I truly and firmly believe that Your Divinity can defend

me. Full of trust I hope in You to obtain Your holy grace. I love You with all my heart, I am

painfully sorry for my sins and on my knees I beg You, o Little Jesus, to free me from

them. My resolution is to improve and never more to offend You. Therefore, I offer myself

to You, ready to suffer everything for You and to serve You faithfully. I will love my

neighbour as myself from my heart for the love of You. O Little Jesus, I adore You, o

Mighty Child, I implore You, save me in this need (you can mention it here), that I may

enjoy You eternally, with Mary and Joseph see You and with all the angels adore You.

Amen

:pray3:

Christe Eleison

Nine Hour Devotion to the Infant of Prague  :pray3:

O Jesus, Who has said, ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it

shall be opened to you, through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I knock,

I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.

(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who has said, all that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you

through the intercession of Mary. Your Most Holy Mother. I humbly and urgently ask Your

Father in Your Name that my prayer be granted.

(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who has said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away but My word shall not pass",

through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer

will be granted.

(Make your request)

Amen

:pray3:

Say this novena nine times in a row once every hour for nine hours in a single day.

:pray2: :pray1:

https://novena.com/2018/01/22/infant-of-prague/#:~:text=There%20are%20several%20novenas%20to%20the%20Infant%20of,its%20roots%20in%20the%20Carmelite%20order%20of%20Spain.

diaduit