How to terminate this "papacy": what can we as individuals do?

Started by Irishcyclist, December 19, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishcyclist

This "papacy" has been indulged for far too long now. The Vatican is occupied by a Hireling. This Hireling needs to be removed, pronto.

My question is a simple one.

As a member of the laity what can I do to help remove the Hireling from the Vatican?

Prayerful

Prayer is all. I would have said supporting journals who document this terrible Papacy, but Francis is a man impervious to shame. Being repeated linked to heresy and perversion hasn't really slowed  him. Still, maybe both. Hopefully time will resolve the Bergoglio matter, and hopefully the successor will be less appalling.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Irishcyclist

Quote from: Prayerful on December 19, 2018, 11:44:26 AM
Prayer is all. I would have said supporting journals who document this terrible Papacy, but Francis is a man impervious to shame. Being repeated linked to heresy and perversion hasn't really slowed  him. Still, maybe both. Hopefully time will resolve the Bergoglio matter, and hopefully the successor will be less appalling.

Thanks for your reply. I do take your point that prayer, and praying, is very important in this spiritual war.

My own guess is that the Hireling has assumed that praying will be done.  In fact I would suggest that he has calculated that praying is all that people might do, and therefore he feels more emboldened as a result and he assumes that he can act with impunity.

I'd like to do more than praying to help end this "papacy", hence my question.

Prayerful

Quote from: Irishcyclist on December 19, 2018, 12:04:35 PM
Quote from: Prayerful on December 19, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

Thanks for your reply. I do take your point that prayer, and praying, is very important in this spiritual war.

My own guess is that the Hireling has assumed that praying will be done.  In fact I would suggest that he has calculated that praying is all that people might do, and therefore he feels more emboldened as a result and he assumes that he can act with impunity.

The problem is that disclosing past wrongdoings and analysing current statements, which might have worked on someone with a minimal sense of shame, won't work. Hoping that or encouraging the bishops of one or more nations to somehow push back (which pre V2 would have happened and did) is whistling in the wind, on evidence of the past years. I cannot see anything but prayer and time.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Josephine87

"Begin again." -St. Teresa of Avila

"My present trial seems to me a somewhat painful one, and I have the humiliation of knowing how badly I bore it at first. I now want to accept and to carry this little cross joyfully, to carry it silently, with a smile in my heart and on my lips, in union with the Cross of Christ. My God, blessed be Thou; accept from me each day the embarrassment, inconvenience, and pain this misery causes me. May it become a prayer and an act of reparation." -Elisabeth Leseur

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Irishcyclist

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on December 19, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
God has his time-line. Be patient

Indeed.

What if that timeline is contingent upon the Laity doing something, rather than talking about doing something?

The Hireling has calculated that those outside the church will do zilch about his behaviour.
The Hireling has also calculated that those within the church will talk about doing something, while perhaps some others will pray that something might be done.
In other words, he expects people to put up with things as they are - because among other things he chooses to abuse the goodwill of the faithful giving him the benefit of the huge doubt that surrounds him.

The indulgence of the anti papacy and this Hireling needs to stop now. He needs to be removed, forcibly if necessary. from the Vatican.

The time for words has passed.
The time for action is here.

nmoerbeek

Quote from: Irishcyclist on December 20, 2018, 06:59:12 AM
Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on December 19, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
God has his time-line. Be patient

Indeed.

What if that timeline is contingent upon the Laity doing something, rather than talking about doing something?

The Hireling has calculated that those outside the church will do zilch about his behaviour.
The Hireling has also calculated that those within the church will talk about doing something, while perhaps some others will pray that something might be done.
In other words, he expects people to put up with things as they are - because among other things he chooses to abuse the goodwill of the faithful giving him the benefit of the huge doubt that surrounds him.

The indulgence of the anti papacy and this Hireling needs to stop now. He needs to be removed, forcibly if necessary. from the Vatican.

The time for words has passed.
The time for action is here.

A man has to know his own limitations.  The common lay man in the Middle Ages far removed from Rome had no ability to do anything about the Pope, and neither do we.

Kings of course where another story, so where exceptionally rich Roman citizens, so where Saints but only if they where already regarded as Saints or lived in close proximity to the Pope.

However most of us lack any form of power to do anything about it, and to some degree that is good for us.  I don't have to fret about doing something other than praying and doing penance if I have no ability to do anything other than pray and do penance. 
"Let me, however, beg of Your Beatitude...
not to think so much of what I have written, as of my good and kind intentions. Please look for the truths of which I speak rather than for beauty of expression. Where I do not come up to your expectations, pardon me, and put my shortcomings down, please, to lack of time and stress of business." St. Bonaventure, From the Preface of Holiness of Life.

Apostolate:
http://www.alleluiaaudiobooks.com/
Contributor:
http://unamsanctamcatholicam.blogspot.com/
Lay Association:
http://www.militiatempli.net/

King Wenceslas

Quote from: Irishcyclist on December 19, 2018, 11:16:41 AM
This "papacy" has been indulged for far too long now. The Vatican is occupied by a Hireling. This Hireling needs to be removed, pronto.

My question is a simple one.

As a member of the laity what can I do to help remove the Hireling from the Vatican?

They didn't remove John XXII what makes you think the Cardinals today have the moxie to remove PF? We are taking about NO Cardinals here folks; you know the ones that totally support Vatican II.

Nope, he is not going anyplace. God permits this to test the Church. He wants to see who is faithful to the end and those who are not.

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Prayerful

Time, fasting and prayer will do it. And Francis has more than all the countless trad articles or speeches done to discredit the Spirit of V2 crew, who are now exposed as a self-seeking and Godless bunch of sexually deviant money grubbers (presumably one of them arranging that McCarrick could live quietly beside a boy's school), which wasn't his intent obviously, in fact the very opposite. However, his extraordinarily maladroit response to clerical sexual crimes have actually done a fair bit to discredit his positions in other areas.

Philip G.

I think you get rid of Francis as we know him by getting rid of Ratzinger.  Pray that Ratzinger renounce his papa emeritus title, his which cassock, and his cozy mother-house. 
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

King Wenceslas

Let us hope that Ratzinger goes the way of all men and Benevacantism goes with him. It is a pox on the Church. Some ways it is worse than PF.

Philip G.

Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 02, 2019, 02:20:58 PM

Let us hope that Ratzinger goes the way of all men and Benevacantism goes with him. It is a pox on the Church. Some ways it is worse than PF.

If Ratzinger does not reject this current lifestyle before he die, I think I will be forced to consider him the worst of all the modernist popes.   
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

syllabus.errorum

Quote from: Irishcyclist on December 19, 2018, 12:04:35 PMIn fact I would suggest that he has calculated that praying is all that people might do, and therefore he feels more emboldened as a result and he assumes that he can act with impunity.

your comments seem to boil down to "i'm not talking about prayer, i'm talking about taking action!"

i humbly suggest that you need to pray more.