Members of the Devotional Group

Started by Kaesekopf, November 01, 2015, 09:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

I was very confused there for a second- but had a good laugh
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Kaesekopf

:lol:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on February 03, 2016, 06:05:28 PM
I was very confused there for a second- but had a good laugh

It just clicked for me, too....very clever, Michael!   ;D

PerEvangelicaDicta

What a privilege to have access to such a group.  Please may I be added?
Special prayers of thanksgiving for your intentions, Kaesekopf.

Our Lady of Lourdes, heal us, for the love and honor of the holy Trinity.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Michael Wilson

Welcome to our devotional group! May Our Lady of Lourdes keep ever under the Mantle of Her protection.

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Kaesekopf

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on April 12, 2016, 10:51:07 PM
What a privilege to have access to such a group.  Please may I be added?
Special prayers of thanksgiving for your intentions, Kaesekopf.

Our Lady of Lourdes, heal us, for the love and honor of the holy Trinity.

You've been added!

Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us!

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

MundaCorMeum

I lit another candle in front of Our Lady's statue at church on Sunday, and included everyone's intentions. Please let Our Lady know of any specific intentions you would like her to work on  :)

Kaesekopf

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on May 24, 2016, 04:52:18 AM
I lit another candle in front of Our Lady's statue at church on Sunday, and included everyone's intentions. Please let Our Lady know of any specific intentions you would like her to work on  :)

Thank you, Munda!

MundaCorMeum

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 01, 2015, 09:43:48 PM
Below are members of the Our Lady of Lourdes Devotional Group
Kaesekopf
Michael Wilson
dymphna17
Jayne
MundaCorMeum
maryslittlegarden
Neopelagianus
Bernadette
Quaremerepulisti
LausTibiChriste
red solo cup
Mattock
Prayerful
Acolyte
Rose
Heinrich
Ann
Michael Wilson's Mother
Chestertonian
Caridad
PerEvangelicaDicta

May I please be added to this group, KK. Thank you  :pray3:
Please add my mother as well, thank you.

Kaesekopf

New additions made to the group.  Welcome martin and... Christe!  (And so, so sorry Christe!)

Michael Wilson

I just completed my annual Novena to Our Lady for our members. Y'all should be saints!

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Michael Wilson on February 24, 2018, 12:44:51 PM
I just completed my annual Novena to Our Lady for our members. Y'all should be saints!

huzzah