Do you believe in the "Warning" prophesies?

Started by Xavier, February 04, 2019, 11:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Many mystics and visionaries, both from several decades ago as well as more recently, have said there will be something like a divine Warning experience before the end of time. This will be an internal illumination of conscience where the soul will see itself as God sees it. See below for one recent example. Do you believe such an event will happen, and if so how best should we be preparing our souls for it?

Quote"Words From Jesus
Messages to Locutionist, Jennifer
http://www.wordsfromjesus.com/warning.html

A Vision of The Warning To Come
9/12/03 @6:00 AM

"My child, you are witnessing a vision of the warning to come."

The sky is dark and it seems as though it is night, but my heart tells me it is sometime in the afternoon.  I see the sky opening up and I can hear long, drawn out claps of thunder.  When I look up, I see Jesus bleeding on the cross and people falling on their knees.

Jesus then tells me, "They will see their soul as I see it."  I can see the wounds so clearly on Jesus and Jesus then says, "They will see each wound they have added to My Most Sacred Heart."

To the left I see the Blessed Mother weeping, and then Jesus speaks to me again and says, "Prepare, prepare now for the time is soon approaching.  My child, pray for the many souls who will perish because of their selfish and sinful ways."

As I look up, I see the drops of blood falling from Jesus and hitting the earth.  I see millions of people from nations from all lands.  Many seem confused as they were looking up toward the sky.  Jesus says:

"They are in search of light, for it should not be a time of darkness, yet it is the darkness of sin that covers this earth, and the only light will be that of which I come with for mankind does not realize the awakening that is about to be bestowed upon him.  This will be the greatest purification since the beginning of creation."

I see people crying and some with horrifying screams when they see Jesus bleeding on the cross.  Jesus says, "It is not the sight of My wounds that causes their suffering; it is the depth of the soul knowing that he has placed them there.  It is not the sight of My wounds bleeding that causes their suffering; it is knowing that man's rejection of Me has caused My wounds to bleed."

"My child, so many will perish, for their souls have become so far from Me, yet it is I, Jesus, that will show the great depth of My mercy."

"My child, you see that the earth has been trembling for as this hour of purification of enlightenment draws near, the fury of the lion will be prowling amongst My people.  The temptation will multiply, for he seeks his many victims.  It will be the greatest spiritual battle man has ever endured.  My child, tell My people that today I am asking that they take heed to My words, for the sign in the east is about to rise.  Tell My people that this is the hour, for I am Jesus and all will be done according to My will."

As I look up, I continue to see Jesus bleeding on the cross.  I continue to see the Blessed Mother weeping to the left.  The cross is bright white and illuminated in the sky; it looks suspended.  As the sky is opening up, I see a bright light come down on the cross and in this light I see the resurrected Jesus appear in white, look up toward heaven raising His hands, He then looks down at the earth and makes the sign of the cross, blessing His people."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

aquinas138

In a word, no. I generally pay no heed to prophecies and warnings and the like. We have everything we need in the scriptures and the traditional doctrine, liturgy, and piety of the Church. I think it is more profitable to ignore apparitions and visions and strive to live more perfectly according to the traditional Christian life.
What shall we call you, O full of grace? * Heaven? for you have shone forth the Sun of Righteousness. * Paradise? for you have brought forth the Flower of immortality. * Virgin? for you have remained incorrupt. * Pure Mother? for you have held in your holy embrace your Son, the God of all. * Entreat Him to save our souls.

Innocent Smith

I don't know if some who like to be entertained by prophecy eschew movies and other forms of popular culture, but maybe it's time they watch a thriller, mystery, or read a good novel.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Maximilian

To be honest, when you posted some links a couple days ago, I followed them down quite a rabbit hole. So many fake mystics. What they have in common, apparently, is:

1. Females
2. Who went to Medjugore
3. And then started receiving messages

I don't say they're fake merely because they are not officially approved, but there's pretty obvious evidence that they're inauthentic.

1. The one in Ohio decided to divorce her husband when he didn't want to go along with all the rigamarole, and then married a man who had been married 3 times before.

2. The Irish newspapers, despite being hypocritical for making such a big front-page story about something that is not really newsworthy, are correct that it doesn't look good for a mystic receiving messages from Jesus and Mary and who hasn't any visible means of support to be living in a $4 million gated mansion.

3. The "Little Pebble" just got out of prison.

4. "Mary Divine Mercy" was exposed as a hoax.

etc.

Chestertonian

Well if some chick named Jennifer says it it has to be true
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Kreuzritter

Quote from: Maximilian on February 05, 2019, 09:07:02 AM
To be honest, when you posted some links a couple days ago, I followed them down quite a rabbit hole. So many fake mystics. What they have in common, apparently, is:

1. Females
2. Who went to Medjugore
3. And then started receiving messages

I don't say they're fake merely because they are not officially approved, but there's pretty obvious evidence that they're inauthentic.

1. The one in Ohio decided to divorce her husband when he didn't want to go along with all the rigamarole, and then married a man who had been married 3 times before.

2. The Irish newspapers, despite being hypocritical for making such a big front-page story about something that is not really newsworthy, are correct that it doesn't look good for a mystic receiving messages from Jesus and Mary and who hasn't any visible means of support to be living in a $4 million gated mansion.

3. The "Little Pebble" just got out of prison.

4. "Mary Divine Mercy" was exposed as a hoax.

etc.

I could have stopped reading at "Medjugorje".

mikemac

This Jennifer aside, there have been many Catholic mystics that have said there will be a warning before the chastisement.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

awkwardcustomer

Is there any Scriptural basis for the Warning/Chastisement/3 Days of Darkness prophecies?
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

mikemac

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on February 05, 2019, 05:27:20 PM
Is there any Scriptural basis for the Warning/Chastisement/3 Days of Darkness prophecies?

Okay, for the Sola Scriptura crew again.

It happened in the Old Testament and it looks like it will happen again.

"[21] And the Lord said to Moses: Stretch out thy hand towards heaven: and may there be darkness upon the land of Egypt, so thick that it may be felt. [22] And Moses stretch forth his hand towards heaven: and there came horrible darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days." Exodus 10:21-22

"[31] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood: before the great and dreadful day of the Lord doth come." Joel 2:31

"[16] But this is that which was spoken of by the prophet Joel: [17] And it shall come to pass, in the last days, (saith the Lord,) I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. [18] And upon my servants indeed, and upon my handmaids will I pour out in those days of my spirit, and they shall prophesy. [19] And I will shew wonders in the heaven above, and signs on the earth beneath: blood and fire, and vapour of smoke. [20] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and manifest day of the Lord come."  Acts 2:16-20

If that's not a Warning/Chastisement/Days of Darkness prophecy from the Scriptures then I don't know what is.

Also note for those that think that prophecies and visions can't happen anymore then you need to pay close attention to Acts 2:17-18 above.

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

clau clau

At this point no, I do not believe in the Warning.

I feel more like Jonah than Job but hopefully, things will change.
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: mikemac on February 05, 2019, 09:37:42 PM
Quote from: awkwardcustomer on February 05, 2019, 05:27:20 PM

Okay, for the Sola Scriptura crew again.

It happened in the Old Testament and it looks like it will happen again.

"[21] And the Lord said to Moses: Stretch out thy hand towards heaven: and may there be darkness upon the land of Egypt, so thick that it may be felt. [22] And Moses stretch forth his hand towards heaven: and there came horrible darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days." Exodus 10:21-22

"[31] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood: before the great and dreadful day of the Lord doth come." Joel 2:31

"[16] But this is that which was spoken of by the prophet Joel: [17] And it shall come to pass, in the last days, (saith the Lord,) I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. [18] And upon my servants indeed, and upon my handmaids will I pour out in those days of my spirit, and they shall prophesy. [19] And I will shew wonders in the heaven above, and signs on the earth beneath: blood and fire, and vapour of smoke. [20] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and manifest day of the Lord come."  Acts 2:16-20

If that's not a Warning/Chastisement/Days of Darkness prophecy from the Scriptures then I don't know what is.

Also note for those that think that prophecies and visions can't happen anymore then you need to pay close attention to Acts 2:17-18 above.

Is this where the 'visionaries' got their ideas.  Thank you for pointing that out.

Beware of false prophets.  The devil can quote the Scriptures too.

And even Satan can appear as an angel of light.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.