Good morning and thank you for letting me join!

Started by Voisinat, November 12, 2019, 08:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voisinat

Hello all.

Happy to join the discussions here on. Been a reader for some time after learning about the forum last year, and have decided to chime in from time to time.

Currently living in Louisiana, working as a civil engineer for a private firm. Mainly do design and analysis for bridges, new and old. I am currently dating someone and plan to propose pretty soon!

When I'm not doing work or studying, I like to head out to the creek about an hour away and hike to my heart's content, or go to the local rock climbing gym. My favorite books are fantasy literature, historical fiction, and biographies.

Thank you all again and hope I can contribute. Pax.

Regards,

Voisinat
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Voisinat

I do indeed. Still working on posture but I can crank out 325 with no problems. Still a work in progress.

What about you?
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Maximilian

Quote from: Voisinat on November 12, 2019, 08:35:43 AM

Currently living in Louisiana, working as a civil engineer for a private firm.

Big election this Saturday.

If you live in District 1, there is a Supreme Court race.

Voisinat

Yeah I'm aware. The atmosphere here is pretty tense. I currently live in District 5 on that map.

This governor's race is insane. We have to choose between a Trump wannabee and a "moderate" Democrat who paradoxically passed the heartbeat bill and supported Clinton in the 2016 race. I am completely disillusioned about Edwards, but Rispone......Well I guess we can wait and see after this Saturday.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers