Started by MARCH, January 29, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MARCH

Hello! My name is MARCH, literally, its my initials. I am looking for some trads to talk to. I am an old trad who goes to an FSSP parish for daily Mass. Two great priests. Let the conversations begin!!
MARCH
Laus tibi Dómine, Rex ætérnæ glóriæ.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

MARCH

Thanks for the welcome. I had to laugh at Fr. Ripperger's quote. He's a good friend with a great sense of humor.

This is an archaic chat forum. I tell it to use a particular font and size and color but nooo, it prints in black and white!  :o
MARCH
Laus tibi Dómine, Rex ætérnæ glóriæ.

Carleendiane

Welcome March, been fighting the fight a long time, at least 26 years. Husband and I are old warriors too. Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoys it here. We have all types here which is half the fun. Or not. Lol!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Welcome please feel free to fill out. quesriinaire

and jumpinti threadswherever
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jayne

Quote from: MARCH on January 29, 2017, 07:17:33 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I had to laugh at Fr. Ripperger's quote. He's a good friend with a great sense of humor.

This is an archaic chat forum. I tell it to use a particular font and size and color but nooo, it prints in black and white!  :o

I think the problem was that you did not place the words in between the opening and closing codes.  Everything with a slash has to come after the text.  This is what you wanted, right?

If you quote this post you can see what it looks like as typed.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Jayne on January 29, 2017, 07:57:09 PM
Quote from: MARCH on January 29, 2017, 07:17:33 PM

I think the problem was that you did not place the words in between the opening and closing codes.  Everything with a slash has to come after the text.  This is what you wanted, right?

If you quote this post you can see what it looks like as typed.

Oh gosh, please don't use colors.  They're so hard to read.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

OCLittleFlower

Welcome!

KK is the best admin ever!
Colors are fun!
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

clau clau

Greetings from the UK.
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Lynne

Green is reserved for the mods, though, when they yell at us...  ::)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"