Ex-Prot Webster: Valtorta Book "most powerful testimony to Catholic Faith"!

Started by Xavier, January 25, 2020, 11:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Fair enough, Heinrich. I appreciate if people still have doubts. I hope people will accept it when a holy Pope begins promoting it. In the meanwhile, given that holy Popes, Bishops and Priests, including Pope Ven. Pius XII, Bp. Williamson and St. Padre Pio have promoted it, I hope we can at least raise reasonable criticism respectfully. God Bless.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

martin88nyc

Why no just become kumbaya charismatics, after all JPII and Paul VI approved of charismatics.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Prayerful

Quote from: Heinrich on January 25, 2020, 06:31:08 PM
Why is it promoted here below? I like this eedition of Sacred Scripture. This is SSPX, btw.

http://drbo.org/

I've had that bookmarked for a long time. Just copy paste this online Douay Rheims Challoner instead of fishing out a bible and typing out stuff.

The Valtorta stuff seems really weird.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.