Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arun

The bit at the end where the old guy walks round like a dinoasaur is hilarious too.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

piabee

What We Do in the Shadows. I laughed several times.

LoneWolfRadTrad

The Fluffy Movie.  It's more standup comedy, but it's funny.  He drops alot of Lord's name in vain, though. :/

Chestertonian

the boxtroll

luckily my son was so tired he feel asleep before the story picked up if you want to call it that,... Dark,grotesque with no redeeming value... Zcrossdressing characters... had to turn it off
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Chestertonian on March 07, 2015, 07:01:29 PM
the boxtroll

luckily my son was so tired he feel asleep before the story picked up if you want to call it that,... Dark,grotesque with no redeeming value... Zcrossdressing characters... had to turn it off

It seemed half worth seeing, glad I didn't waste the time or money

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Larry

Easy Money with Rodney Dangerfield and Joe Pesci.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

"What we do in the shadows" and "Rear Window."

Both pretty entertaining, in different ways.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Jacob

Winter's Bone.  Jennifer Lawrence is impressive.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

LoneWolfRadTrad

Battle of the Five Armies.  I've always had a disgust for prequels.  Jackson should've done this, or the Silmarilion before the LOTR trilogy.

Jacob

Quote from: LoneWolfRadTrad on March 25, 2015, 02:15:03 PM
Battle of the Five Armies.  I've always had a disgust for prequels.  Jackson should've done this, or the Silmarilion before the LOTR trilogy.

I for one am glad PJ will never get his hands on The Silmarillion.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson