Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arun

Just started watching Fox catcher, it's pretty good so far. Steve Carrell plays a part unlike i've ever seen him in before.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

maryslittlegarden

Kind Hearts and Coronets.  Brilliant.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Clare

Motes 'n' Beams blog

Feel free to play the Trivia Quiz!

O Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, offer, we beseech thee, to the Eternal Father, the Precious Blood of thy Divine Son to prevent at least one mortal sin from being committed somewhere in the world this day.

"It is a much less work to have won the battle of Waterloo, or to have invented the steam-engine, than to have freed one soul from Purgatory." - Fr Faber

"When faced by our limitations, we must have recourse to the practice of offering to God the good works of others." - St Therese of Lisieux

Clare

Motes 'n' Beams blog

O Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, offer, we beseech thee, to the Eternal Father, the Precious Blood of thy Divine Son to prevent at least one mortal sin from being committed somewhere in the world this day.

"It is a much less work to have won the battle of Waterloo, or to have invented the steam-engine, than to have freed one soul from Purgatory." - Fr Faber

"When faced by our limitations, we must have recourse to the practice of offering to God the good works of others." - St Therese of Lisieux

Clare

Arsenic and Old Lace again. (I think I mentioned in this thread seeing it sometime last year too.)
Motes 'n' Beams blog

Arun

reasonable doubt. bit of a paint by numbers kind of movie, but entertaining enough.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

red solo cup

Wolf of Wall St. Three hours of hookers and blow. Should be rated XXX.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

AngloFalcon

Quote from: red solo cup on January 06, 2015, 06:01:44 AM
It's a turd of a movie. Gross. :bs:

Arun

Quote from: AngloFalcon on January 06, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

I found it entertaining

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

AngloFalcon

Quote from: Arun on January 06, 2015, 12:38:04 PM
Quote from: AngloFalcon on January 06, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

I found it entertaining

:ack: It was banned in Malaysia, Kenya and Nepal. Scorsese should be dropped in the ocean and run over by speed boats. After conversion of course... ;D

samguk yusa

How about injecting him with monkey blood and firing him into the sun? :P

LausTibiChriste

I saw The Imitation Game in theatres yesterday...it was pretty good if it weren't for the blatantly obvious pro-homosexual, anti-God agenda...Hollywood used to be subtle about that stuff, now it just seems they're out in the open no problem. I also don't know the history behind Turing and all that, so I can't comment on it's historical accuracy. Did make me hate Germans for 114 minutes though ;) 8) :P (I'm joking don't shoot me)
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

AngloFalcon

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 08, 2015, 03:06:10 AM
I saw The Imitation Game in theatres yesterday...it was pretty good if it weren't for the blatantly obvious pro-homosexual, anti-God agenda...Hollywood used to be subtle about that stuff, now it just seems they're out in the open no problem. I also don't know the history behind Turing and all that, so I can't comment on it's historical accuracy. Did make me hate Germans for 114 minutes though ;) 8) :P (I'm joking don't shoot me)
*headshot*

Daniel

I just got back from The Hobbit 3.  It wasn't bad but it wasn't all that great either.  The whole movie lacked story and seemed to be about a war between 5 armies with not much interesting stuff going on.  The first two Hobbit movies were a lot better, and I still think that there should have just been a single movie rather than a trilogy...

Maximilian

A quiet movie. Worth watching for the understated performances of Robert Duvall and Bill Murray.

Also there are Christian themes of forgiveness with explicit references to God and Jesus and scenes in churches with crosses, all things that make the vampires in Hollywood shrivel up and die.