Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngloFalcon

Good point Johnny. That makes it an obligation.

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 21, 2014, 07:21:01 PM
My Mom never let me watch Ninja Mutant Turtles because after a couple of episodes I starting kicking the crap out of my much younger brother....a trend that continues to this day, turtles or not  8)

How many days ago was this Laus?

Rose

Quote from: AngloFalcon on November 22, 2014, 02:28:24 AM

My Mom never let me watch Ninja Mutant Turtles because after a couple of episodes I starting kicking the crap out of my much younger brother....a trend that continues to this day, turtles or not  8)

...shouldn't you be getting ready for a tutorial instead of discussing mutant turtle movies on here?  8)
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Older Salt

"The Prince"

Absolute crap.
Stay away from the near occasion of sin

Unless one is deeply attached to the Blessed Virgin Mary, now in time, it impossible to attain salvation.

Gardener

Quote from: Older Salt on November 22, 2014, 10:18:42 AM
"The Prince"

Absolute crap.

It's Bruce Willis starring, right? I don't know how anyone could expect anything good. :)
----
I saw "Rumors of Wars". It was a very protestant-esque look at the end times. No rapture (proper) but they could remove the RFID chip/mark and it could be given involuntarily.

Director bro, do you even Bible?
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Older Salt

Quote from: Gardener on November 22, 2014, 11:09:43 AM
"The Prince"

Absolute crap.

It's Bruce Willis starring, right? I don't know how anyone could expect anything good. :)
----
I saw "Rumors of Wars". It was a very protestant-esque look at the end times. No rapture (proper) but they could remove the RFID chip/mark and it could be given involuntarily.

Jason Patric was actually the protagonist.

Willis had only about 20mins of screen time.

Willis has done good television at least.
But right, not quality films.
Stay away from the near occasion of sin

Unless one is deeply attached to the Blessed Virgin Mary, now in time, it impossible to attain salvation.

LausTibiChriste

Hahaha..my brother and I are both in our 20s and we still come really close to fisticuffs at family dinners. 99.999% of the time it is hockey related.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Arun

Quote from: Older Salt on November 22, 2014, 11:14:07 AM
Quote from: Gardener on November 22, 2014, 11:09:43 AM
"The Prince"

Absolute crap.

----

Jason Patric was actually the protagonist.

Willis had only about 20mins of screen time.

Willis has done good television at least.
But right, not quality films.

you should really check out the first three die hard films sometime. they were brilliant.

last movie i watched was called knights of badassdom. it was funny as.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

zork

Quote from: Rose on November 22, 2014, 02:37:09 AM

...shouldn't you be getting ready for a tutorial instead of discussing mutant turtle movies on here?  8)

In your brother's defence, he is observing the proper order of priorities (unless the tutorial involves the Mutant Ninja Turtles, such as how best to navigate the Technodrome level in the 3rd game).
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Rose

Quote from: zork on November 22, 2014, 04:57:21 PM
Quote from: Rose on November 22, 2014, 02:37:09 AM

In your brother's defence, he is observing the proper order of priorities (unless the tutorial involves the Mutant Ninja Turtles, such as how best to navigate the Technodrome level in the 3rd game).

:laugh:
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

LausTibiChriste

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Pheo

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 22, 2014, 06:55:59 PM
The Art of Flight  :)

Aaaand it's on Netflix!  Yep, watching that one tonight.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

LausTibiChriste

Do it man, it's awesome...makes me miss the West coast something fierce.

- MaximGun

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Pheo

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 22, 2014, 07:12:40 PM

Can't believe I hadn't seen that before.  BC kicked their arses lol.  Some incredible piloting too...

I can't stand the taste of red bull, but they're still one of my favourite companies because of stuff like this.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Pheo on November 22, 2014, 08:32:28 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 22, 2014, 07:12:40 PM

Can't believe I hadn't seen that before.  BC kicked their arses lol.  Some incredible piloting too...

I can't stand the taste of red bull, but they're still one of my favourite companies because of stuff like this.

Yeah man - I used to tend bar at a ski mountain and had a couple buddies who used to do this kind of thing - they were insane....but I guess years of smoking dope kills the part of your brain that says "Nope, not doing it" haha.

And you're right about Red Bull. Did you know a Google exec recently beat the skydive record? No one knows because they all think about the Red Bull jump.

- MaximGun