Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red solo cup

Star Trek Into Darkness. It was OK. Still can't figure out how young Spock can meet and talk with old Spock.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Larry

Guardians of the Galaxy. Loads of fun!
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Sbyvl36

Charlie Chan and the Scarlet Clue.  Very intriguing.
My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Adeodatus

Quote from: red solo cup on August 07, 2014, 08:08:48 AM
Star Trek Into Darkness. It was OK. Still can't figure out how young Spock can meet and talk with old Spock.

I suppose that if they're from parallel universes they're numerically distinct.

Saw Guardians of the Galaxy with the wife. Lots of fun. Rocket Raccoon is the best.
¡Viva Cristo Rey!
Sh'ma Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai E?ad

Habitual_Ritual

Still can't figure out how young Spock can meet and talk with old Spock.

It was in the script.

Crappy movie I felt. Completely unmoved by it. Largely forgotten now.
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

ConverteNosDeus

I saw dawn of the planet of the apes a couple of days ago. Not really my kind if movie. I laughed through the whole thing though

Chestertonian

Quote from: Larry on August 07, 2014, 11:01:57 AM
Guardians of the Galaxy. Loads of fun!

I definitely want to see t.  Not the sort of thing my wife would see so will wait till it is on amazon
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Habitual_Ritual

Divergent. - Quite good actually. A lot better than the book according to Mrs HR. In the vein of teen post collapse movies, a-la Hunger Games.
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

angelcookie

Michael Wilson

Quote from: Adeodatus on August 07, 2014, 11:03:17 PM

I suppose that if they're from parallel universes they're numerically distinct.

Saw Guardians of the Galaxy with the wife. Lots of fun. Rocket Raccoon is the best.
I've heard that it was a very enjoyable movie; Is there any truth to the rumor that Rocket is up for an Academy Award?
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Cesar_Augustus

Guardians of the Galaxy, lots of fun moments.

Larry

Amazing Spider-Man 2. Nowhere near as bad as I heard it was. It tries to do too much and there was obviously studio interference, but parts of it were actually very touching.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Arun

Knuckle. very good documentary found it real interesting.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

voxxpopulisuxx

The Giver...excellent...well made...great messages...attacks the culture of death in an interesting may. Plotline  isnt airtight but its science fiction
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.