70% of Embalmers Report Finding Strange Blood Clots Beginning in Mid-2021

Started by King Wenceslas, January 25, 2024, 02:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Wenceslas

james03

Vax clots still killing people.

https://slaynews.com/news/blood-clots-now-americas-number-1-killer/

QuoteThe spiking number of fatalities means that blood clots now account for 300,000 annual deaths in the United States.

According to the NBCA, blood clots are now killing more Americans than car crashes, breast cancer, and AIDS combined.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Melkite

Is there any information out there yet that shows whether the increase in clotting and dead bodies having the presence of those clots trails off after getting the vax?  Like, you go the first one, but decided not to get it again.  Do you ever go back down to normal, or even toward normal?  Or do you have the same elevated rates even 3-4 years out?

james03

Don't know.  I'd expect that you body will naturally clear the spike protein.  Getting rid of protein is how you end up making urine.

Also, it is a random process.  If you are shot properly in muscle, your immune system will attack the protein in your muscle (and produce anti-bodies).

If the serum enters your blood, then random cells near the blood supply will start making spike, which can enter the blood and cause clotting.

So if you've made it a few years with no symptoms, you're likely over the hump.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

Melkite

Quote from: james03 on February 06, 2024, 10:10:35 AMDon't know.  I'd expect that you body will naturally clear the spike protein.  Getting rid of protein is how you end up making urine.

Also, it is a random process.  If you are shot properly in muscle, your immune system will attack the protein in your muscle (and produce anti-bodies).

If the serum enters your blood, then random cells near the blood supply will start making spike, which can enter the blood and cause clotting.

So if you've made it a few years with no symptoms, you're likely over the hump.

Thank God!  I hope you're right.  I got the double shot and the first booster.  I won't get any more.  The last one was just about two years ago.

diaduit

I would be looking at ways to clean my blood naturally e.g celery seed extract could be one (used to treat gout) vit E for adhesions and clotting etc....start investigating but I do think that James is right and that at this stage you might have dodged a bullet. 

james03

Baby aspirin prevents clotting.  That's how it prevents heart attacks.

Greg

This guy is interesting.  He went and researched it independently having seen Died Suddenly and had his mind blown when the funeral directors and embalmers reported back.

https://youtu.be/4rAoqhTUU0g?si=NlJM6AHpa1ZiX26z

What's interesting to me is why this only occurs in 20% to 30% of embalming cases.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Melkite on February 06, 2024, 10:03:32 AMIs there any information out there yet that shows whether the increase in clotting and dead bodies having the presence of those clots trails off after getting the vax?  Like, you go the first one, but decided not to get it again.  Do you ever go back down to normal, or even toward normal?  Or do you have the same elevated rates even 3-4 years out?

It depends.

Some of the vaccines contained not just mRNA but also modRNA, which can transcribe itself into the genome of cells as they reproduce.  For the unlucky people who received these, this means that their genome (at least in some tissues) has been altered such that it will produce spike protein for the rest of their lives.  I suspect it is these people who are the ones turning up in embalmers' reports.

Hopefully it will be the case that most people do not experience this problem.

Quote from: james03 on February 06, 2024, 10:10:35 AMDon't know.  I'd expect that you body will naturally clear the spike protein.  Getting rid of protein is how you end up making urine.

The degradation of spike protein is very slow.  It is detectable in certain organs and in lymph for at least six months post-jab.  It might remain even longer, but no studies have looked that far out.

Nattokinase is thought to dissolve spike protein effectively and safely.  Several doctors (now excommunicated by the mainstream) have been recommending it and offering supplements.  It can be sourced naturally, as well.  Natto (Japanese fermented soybeans) is a great source of it.

(I am not a doctor, and this is not medical advice.)
this page left intentionally blank

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on February 09, 2024, 11:31:04 AMYou're alive!!  :cheeseheadbeer:  :cheeseheadbeer:

You mean the rest of you guys don't give up forums for septuagesima and then come back right before Lent?   :rofl:

Just kidding.  It's been a busy time.   :)
this page left intentionally blank

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on February 09, 2024, 02:37:52 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on February 09, 2024, 11:31:04 AMYou're alive!!  :cheeseheadbeer:  :cheeseheadbeer:

You mean the rest of you guys don't give up forums for septuagesima and then come back right before Lent?   :rofl:

Just kidding.  It's been a busy time.   :)

Sounds similar to when I drink on Thursday after Ash Wednesday and tell my wife, "Well, there's always next year"

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

diaduit

I also heard that Nicotine gum can get rid of long covid and get rid of the spike protein in your body.  Isn't it funny that the multi trillion dollar tobacco industry gets hammered even though it is a money tree on steroid like when did the gov ever care about our lungs???

Years ago I met a woman in a cafe and this was when you could smoke inside a coffee shop.  She told me she was a nurse on the TB wards in UK in the 50's and the first thing they were told to do on day 1 on the job was to start smoking if they hadn't started by that time!!!

Makes you ponder, does nicotine have a repellent factor like kryptonite.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: diaduit on February 10, 2024, 02:15:58 AMI also heard that Nicotine gum can get rid of long covid and get rid of the spike protein in your body.  Isn't it funny that the multi trillion dollar tobacco industry gets hammered even though it is a money tree on steroid like when did the gov ever care about our lungs???

Years ago I met a woman in a cafe and this was when you could smoke inside a coffee shop.  She told me she was a nurse on the TB wards in UK in the 50's and the first thing they were told to do on day 1 on the job was to start smoking if they hadn't started by that time!!!

Makes you ponder, does nicotine have a repellent factor like kryptonite.

Nicotine is basically a nootropic which is very, very good for brain performance. Tons of CEOs and whatnot in Silicon Valley chew the gum to get into a peak state.

- MaximGun

Michael Wilson

Quote from: james03 on February 06, 2024, 09:00:12 AMVax clots still killing people.

https://slaynews.com/news/blood-clots-now-americas-number-1-killer/

QuoteThe spiking number of fatalities means that blood clots now account for 300,000 annual deaths in the United States.

According to the NBCA, blood clots are now killing more Americans than car crashes, breast cancer, and AIDS combined.
This is bad news; I mean about the AIDS killing so few people.  :laugh:
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers