Black Hole Image Data Fabrication

Started by Geremia, January 07, 2020, 02:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloriaPatri

Dr. Robitaille is a biochemist, not a physicist. Come back when you have someone from the correct scientific field Geremia  ::)

Geremia

Quote from: GloriaPatri on January 07, 2020, 03:46:04 PMDr. Robitaille is a biochemist, not a physicist.
He's a leading expert in MRI imaging, so he certainly knows how radio data are imaged.

Kreuzritter

Quote from: GloriaPatri on January 07, 2020, 03:46:04 PM
Dr. Robitaille is a biochemist, not a physicist. Come back when you have someone from the correct scientific field Geremia  ::)

Ad hominem.

Markus

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Markus on March 11, 2020, 01:18:40 AM
Black Holes are a Masonic hoax.

I wonder if there's any hoax that isn't Masonic or Jewish.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Padraig

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Gardener on March 15, 2020, 04:22:32 PM
Quote from: Vetus Ordo on March 13, 2020, 11:09:04 AM

The Quran.

A hoax by an illiterate Arab tradesman?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Gardener

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on March 15, 2020, 06:53:52 PM
Quote from: Gardener on March 15, 2020, 04:22:32 PM
Quote from: Vetus Ordo on March 13, 2020, 11:09:04 AM

The Quran.

A hoax by an illiterate Arab tradesman?

Literacy has nothing to do with the ability to spin a tale. Illiteracy doesn't make one an idiot anymore than literacy makes one a genius.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

james03

Just noticed this, thanks for posting.  Dr. Robitaille posted some great videos on the errors of Kirschoff with regards to black body radiation.  I'll watch this Sunday.

QuoteDr. Robitaille is a biochemist

Maybe my memory is wrong, but I believe the dude is a PhD in Chemical Engineering and specializes in emissions.  He has a world record in MRI resolution.  This dude definitely has the qualifications to assess the black hole findings.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"