Various Thomism, Saints, Manuals, SSPX (from United Kingdom!)

Started by BigMelvin, July 30, 2015, 01:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMelvin

I am moving house and hoping to hawk some or all of the following. I am shipping from UK but will post anywhere providing the cost is met (obviously for the more expensive items we would have to consider the means carefully). Many thanks! Might be best to PM me to make sure I see any response.
Blessed be Jesus!
BM

St Thomas Aquinas, Summa Teologia, Leonine Edition (10 Vols, Hardback, Cajetan Commentary, Latin only). Cost me about £350 so I am hoping for about £175, but will consider offers.

One set of hardback Garrigou-Lagrange Commentaries on St Thomas Summa, £75.00 ono.

Garrigou Lagrange: God: His Existence and Nature (£10 per volume) and The Essence and Topicality of Thomism £10 (hardback, a rather slim volume, it must be said!).
Catena Aurea (English only, £40.00 hardback)

The following £7.00 plus postage (Garrigou-Lagrange, The Priesthood and Perfection, The Priest in Union with Christ, St Joseph Cafasso The Priest: The Man of God, Blessed Columba Marmion, Christ the Ideal of the Priest),

Fr Faber, Various works, (£7.00 each plus postage),

The Sermons of St Francis de Sales, (4 Volumes £7.00 each pp),

The Collected Works of St Louis-Marie de Montfort (hardback, £10.00 plus postage),

Prummer's Handbook of Moral Theology (hardback £15.00 pp),

Tanquerey's Dogmatic Theology (Hardback 2 Vols £25.00 pp) and The Spiritual Life £15.00,

Archbishop Lefebrve The Mass of the Ages, £7.00 plus postage, Against the Heresies £2.50pp, They Have Uncrowned Him £5.00 pp,

Don Felix Sarda y Salvana: Liberalism is a Sin £2.50 plus postage, Veuillot The Liberal Illusion £2.50 plus postage

Fr Bormaud: 100 Years of Modernism £7.00 plus postage.

Fr Fahey various texts and prices

Pinay The Plot Against the Church £7.00 plus postage,

Amerio, Iota Unum £15.00 plus postage

Davies Pope Paul's New Mass. £15.00 plus postage.

Webster the French Revolution £12.00 plus postage

I saw the sun go down, on dreams of a utopian evermore...

Modernism controls its victims in the name of obedience, thanks to the suspicion of pride which is cast on any criticism of their reforms, in the name of respect for the Pope, in the name of missionary zeal, of charity, and of unity."
– Fr. Roger Calmel OP, Letter of 8th August, 1973

"In reference to the created intellect, however, (and specifically to the human) things may be said to be false when by their appearances they invite misconception of their true nature"
H.D. Gardeil, O.P., Introduction to the Philosophy of St. Thomas Aquinas, Vol. 4: Metaphysics, 138.

Kaesekopf

Dogmatic Theology is sorely underpriced!  :lol:

Any ballpark on cost of shipping to the USA?
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

BigMelvin

Hello chaps, sorry I haven't been on the last few days but all of these books have gone!
There are more though! Edit: there were more, but these have gone too!
BigMelvin will have a few roubles in his back tail soon!

Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 30, 2015, 01:53:35 PM
Dogmatic Theology is sorely underpriced!  :lol:

Any ballpark on cost of shipping to the USA?

Sorry K I thought I had replied to this: you contacted me pretty quickly and I missed it, but I had already agreed with a Priest I know to sell Tanquerey, sorry for the delay.  Actually there aren't any on Amazon at the moment so perhaps I could have held out for a little more but I wouldn't want to be hustling a Priest :)

Modernism controls its victims in the name of obedience, thanks to the suspicion of pride which is cast on any criticism of their reforms, in the name of respect for the Pope, in the name of missionary zeal, of charity, and of unity."

"In reference to the created intellect, however, (and specifically to the human) things may be said to be false when by their appearances they invite misconception of their true nature"
H.D. Gardeil, O.P., Introduction to the Philosophy of St. Thomas Aquinas, Vol. 4: Metaphysics, 138.

BigMelvin

edit: posting double

Penelope

BigMelvin wishes to inform everyone that his inventory is depleted, so I will lock this thread. He can start a new one should he be selling more items in the future.