Pope Benedict and Freemason Infiltration of Catholic Church (Vigano, Brandmuller

Started by Habitual_Ritual, September 21, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Philip G.

I watched like half of this last night I think.  It wasn't quite good enough to get me all the way through.  The ninja turtles analogy to help explain porch freemasonry really fell flat.  Their description of modernism was not very clear either.  Perhaps I will watch the other half, but these guys just took too long in their discussion to keep me interested.
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

mikemac

I liked the video.  Interesting how they connect freemasonry to communism.  Marx, Stalin and Trotsky were all freemasons.  The reformation in 1517, freemasonry comes out in 1717 and the communist revolution in 1917.

I like how they simplified the definition of modernism as subjecting Faith to reason.  Some forum members may want to take note here.  Obviously they were clearly wrong in some recent threads.  Some members of this forum are modernists but don't realize it.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Kirin

St.Justin

Quote from: mikemac on September 21, 2018, 08:41:59 PM
I liked the video.  Interesting how they connect freemasonry to communism.  Marx, Stalin and Trotsky were all freemasons.  The reformation in 1517, freemasonry comes out in 1717 and the communist revolution in 1917.

I like how they simplified the definition of modernism as subjecting Faith to reason.  Some forum members may want to take note here.  Obviously they were clearly wrong in some recent threads.  Some members of this forum are modernists but don't realize it.

If you can find one get a copy of Dogma and Morals by Albert Pike. The methodology of all these you mention is straight out of Genesis. Taste the knowledge and you will be smarter than God.

Irishcyclist

I've been watching several Dr.Taylor Marshall videos lately.

His content is quite good, I have to say.

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: St.Justin on September 22, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

If you can find one get a copy of Dogma and Morals by Albert Pike. The methodology of all these you mention is straight out of Genesis. Taste the knowledge and you will be smarter than God.

The PDF has been floating around the interwebs for some time. The Kindle version is a few dollars
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Miriam_M

Quote from: mikemac on September 21, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

Indeed.
;)