Korean Review of Health Data and the Vax

Started by james03, December 21, 2023, 08:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1735928289800196139.html

Basically the Vax is a risk factor for a whole lot of bad things.

I think this gets back to one of the theories of vax injury.  The medic DOESN'T aspirate the needle, so some random number of people get injected into a vein.  The Frankenstein Serum then travels throughout the body until it encounters tissue susceptible to infection, and enters.  That tissue produces spike proteins and gets attacked by the immune system.  The location of where this occurs is random, however it appears the heart myocardia and reproductive organs appear to be more susceptible then other areas.

Anyhow if this theory is correct, we expect to see widespread impacts, with clusters in more susceptible areas.

The massive increase in strokes is due to blood clotting instigated by free moving spike proteins.  My brother got this and luckily it happened right in front of a clinic.  What was really odd is that the EMT didn't hesitate and gave him the clot buster drug.  If it had been a regular stroke (burst vessel), it would have killed him.  Seems like Vax Stroke is so common they just inject the clot buster without testing.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Greg

Greg logic.

Fact 1.  There are excess deaths.

Fact 2.  Data exists allowing an clear analysis the vaccination status of the dead to understand if there is bias to one group or another.

If the excess deaths were occuring in the unvaccinated this fact would not merely be reported but on the news 24 by 7, because it is in all the power holder's interests to push it having pushed the vaccine.

If the excess deaths were spread evenly between the vaccinated and unvaccinated with no statistically significant connection, then this would also be reported and a cause looked for to explain the excess deaths as a way of killing the false rumor that it was connected to the vaccines, (for the same reason), vested interests.  It is not that it must therefore be something else.

This leaves only one rational reason that excess deaths are not investigated.  They are connected very clearly to the vaccine in even the simplest analysis of the data.  To admit this would bring everything crashing down.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

josh987654321

Quote from: james03 on December 21, 2023, 08:51:16 AMThe medic DOESN'T aspirate the needle, so some random number of people get injected into a vein.

Haven't read the whole thing yet, but this I realized rather late in the game (I personally haven't been injected with anything for over 10 years + and when I was younger and didn't know any different I never knew about this and would have simply trusted the "professionals"), nevertheless, finding out about this change, that is totally outrageous and absolute crazy that they stopped doing this, as if directly into a vessel or artery vs intramuscular would make no difference... another massive red flag to the already mountain of red flags.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

awkward customer

Quote from: josh987654321 on January 16, 2024, 05:10:51 AM
Quote from: james03 on December 21, 2023, 08:51:16 AMThe medic DOESN'T aspirate the needle, so some random number of people get injected into a vein.

Haven't read the whole thing yet, but this I realized rather late in the game (I personally haven't been injected with anything for over 10 years + and when I was younger and didn't know any different I never knew about this and would have simply trusted the "professionals"), nevertheless, finding out about this change, that is totally outrageous and absolute crazy that they stopped doing this, as if directly into a vessel or artery vs intramuscular would make no difference... another massive red flag to the already mountain of red flags.

God Bless

I need someone to explain this idea.  Why would a substance injected into a muscle stay there?  Why wouldn't it move around the body if there was enough of it?

Okay, I understand local anaesthetics stay local but have always assumed there was only enough of it to affect the local area.  If cyanide was injected into a muscle instead of a vein, would it not prove fatal anyway.

josh987654321

Quote from: Greg on January 14, 2024, 12:43:55 AMThis leaves only one rational reason that excess deaths are not investigated.  They are connected very clearly to the vaccine in even the simplest analysis of the data.  To admit this would bring everything crashing down.

Exactly right. Same reason they had to jab healthy kids (and still are insanely and criminally enough) who had nothing to gain from it and only risks (and who cannot give informed consent or know any different), because when they stopped jabbing the kids, the adults would start asking questions. There are many people guilty of criminal negligence and outright crimes against humanity for intentionally lying about and withholding information.

Nuremburg Code states free and informed consent, both were taken away and Nuremburg 2.0 will be held one day IMO.

God Bless 
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

josh987654321

Quote from: awkward customer on January 16, 2024, 05:18:03 AMWhy would a substance injected into a muscle stay there?  Why wouldn't it move around the body if there was enough of it?

Not sure exactly how it works, but some probably would, but the amount and rate would be lower, IMO there is still a big difference between a large dose of mRNA intramuscularly and some being taken up into the blood stream and through the heart, versus the whole lot straight into something like an artery, which means a big chunk of mRNA directly through the heart, taken up by many heart cells, producing toxic spike and immune system destroying those corrupted heart cells causing significant heart damage if unlucky enough.

God Bless

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: awkward customer on January 16, 2024, 05:18:03 AMI need someone to explain this idea.  Why would a substance injected into a muscle stay there?

There are three major volumes of fluid within the human body -- the intravascular space, the interstitial space, and the intracellular space.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_compartments

The intravascular space is everything within the veins, arteries, and capillaries.  It turns over very rapidly because the heart pumps it directly at 60-100bpm.

The intracellular space is the fluid inside of our cells.  The interstitial space is the fluid between our cells.  Neither the intracellular space fluid nor the interstitial space fluid is pumped by the heart.  It flows much more slowly, being moved instead by osmotic pressure, organelles, etc.

When something is injected into a vein (which is part of the intravascular space), that injection's contents return straight to the heart and are distributed to the rest of the body within tens of seconds.

When something is injected into a muscle, it avoids the intravascular space, and it might take several days for the injection's contents to reach the rest of the body.  During that time, the contents will have been acted on by the immune system.  And depending on the size of the particles in the injection, they might never reach the intravascular space.
this page left intentionally blank

james03

QuoteI need someone to explain this idea.  Why would a substance injected into a muscle stay there?  Why wouldn't it move around the body if there was enough of it?

Well explained by the Chairman.  Theoretically some of the Frankenstein Serum injected into muscle could enter the blood stream and cause a side reaction.  The incidence rate and severity would be much, much lower due to the much lower dose.  The mRNA is foreign, and is going to get attacked by the immune system.  Plus it is designed to be absorbed into the muscle.  The surviving dosage will be tiny.

This is a theory, but it is a plausible one. 
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

And then you have to look at the reward side.  You get one (1) single antigen that your immune system targets.  If you just get the disease (just a bad cold for 99%), then you will have multi-antigen immunity.  And the studies, previously posted on here, show that natural immunity blows away the Slaughtered Baby Death Jab(TM).  And with multiple antigens, the chances the next strain infecting you are small.

And that's not even considering the very effective (first hand experience) Ivermectin/Zinc treatment.

awkward customer

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on January 16, 2024, 07:44:31 AMWhen something is injected into a vein (which is part of the intravascular space), that injection's contents return straight to the heart and are distributed to the rest of the body within tens of seconds.

When something is injected into a muscle, it avoids the intravascular space, and it might take several days for the injection's contents to reach the rest of the body.  During that time, the contents will have been acted on by the immune system.  And depending on the size of the particles in the injection, they might never reach the intravascular space.

Unless it's been specially formulated to resist the actions of the immune system so that the spike proteins can spread and do their damage slowly.  Spike proteins are nano size and can easily penetrate cells.  And each booster increases their number in the body.

I read that the vaccines contained a substance that inhibits another substance that the cells need to prevent infiltration.  There seem to be all kinds of substances present in the Covid vaccines.

The problem with the explanation being offered above is that it seems too simplistic to me.  Unfortunately, there is so much evidence being produced all the time about the intricacies of the way these vaccines work that it's impossible to keep up.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: awkward customer on January 16, 2024, 09:35:50 AMUnless it's been specially formulated to resist the actions of the immune system so that the spike proteins can spread and do their damage slowly.  Spike proteins are nano size and can easily penetrate cells.  And each booster increases their number in the body.
The mRNA jabs do not contain spike protein.  They contain mRNA that codes for spike protein.  The mRNA must be processed by a ribosome to create spike protein.

Quote from: awkward customer on January 16, 2024, 09:35:50 AMI read that the vaccines contained a substance that inhibits another substance that the cells need to prevent infiltration.  There seem to be all kinds of substances present in the Covid vaccines.
The mRNA in the jabs is encased in a lipid nanoparticle (LNP).  The spike protein is not the "nano" part.  It is the mRNA LNP that is the "nano" part.  The mRNA must be encased in a LNP because otherwise the immune system would destroy the mRNA before it had a chance to make it to the ribosome where it does its dirty work.

Quote from: awkward customer on January 16, 2024, 09:35:50 AMThe problem with the explanation being offered above is that it seems too simplistic to me.  Unfortunately, there is so much evidence being produced all the time about the intricacies of the way these vaccines work that it's impossible to keep up.
Nature often does have simple explanations.

awkward customer

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on January 16, 2024, 12:09:21 PMThe mRNA in the jabs is encased in a lipid nanoparticle (LNP).  The spike protein is not the "nano" part.  It is the mRNA LNP that is the "nano" part.  The mRNA must be encased in a LNP because otherwise the immune system would destroy the mRNA before it had a chance to make it to the ribosome where it does its dirty work.

So, encasing mRNA in a lipid nanoparticle protects it from the immune system.  That's my point.

You say the mRNA from the vaccines is protected from the immune system by being encased in an LNP.  Surely this leaves it free to travel around the body and be delivered to the cells, albeit at a slower pace than if injected straight into the blood stream?. 

Doesn't that undermine the case that you and James are making, which is that the immune system will prevent the spread?  How can the immune system do that if the mRNA is protected by a LNR?

james03

Yeah, the LNP would protect the mRNA from the immune system.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: awkward customer on January 16, 2024, 01:23:25 PMSo, encasing mRNA in a lipid nanoparticle protects it from the immune system.
Yes.

Quote from: awkward customer on January 16, 2024, 01:23:25 PMYou say the mRNA from the vaccines is protected from the immune system by being encased in an LNP.  Surely this leaves it free to travel around the body and be delivered to the cells, albeit at a slower pace than if injected straight into the blood stream?.
Yes, that is right.  Although "slower pace" undersells it a bit.  It's not like it's 20% slower.  It's several orders of magnitude slower.

Quote from: awkward customer on January 16, 2024, 01:23:25 PMDoesn't that undermine the case that you and James are making, which is that the immune system will prevent the spread?  How can the immune system do that if the mRNA is protected by a LNR?
The immune system would do a lot to prevent the spread if this were a normal jab.  But it's not a normal jab, unfortunately, and I'm sorry I gave that impression.  I'm not a fan of the mRNA injections, and I don't think anyone should be receiving them, regardless of where they're injected.  I was commenting in this thread to attempt to explain why it's a bad idea not to aspirate the needle.

josh987654321

Quote from: james03 on January 16, 2024, 03:32:20 PMYeah, the LNP would protect the mRNA from the immune system.

I'm not exact on the details, but it's my understanding, that once the mRNA gets taken up by a cell, this is where that protection from the immune system stops (Shouldn't be trying to suppress immune system anyway, this is a theory for upticks in cancer etc), now the mRNA will get read by the cells ribosomes (hijacking the functioning of our cells) to have them produce toxic spike protein, now when the immune system picks up this toxic spike protein producing cell, it will mark those cells for destruction which are producing this toxic spike protein, so if those are heart cells then that is heart damage/inflammation.

As Chairman said, 'slower' is a significant understatement on my part, so injecting directly into an artery or vessel means it is spread much faster and widely throughout the body and a high chance of heart cells taking this up on mass as well as other vital organs, which when they become corrupted and start producing toxic spike, will have the immune system target them for destruction (right there is your myocarditis and pericarditis and the heart once damaged does not repair like other organs but instead simply scars, so not exactly mild and reversible like they claimed).

There is also the other factor of whether it impacts ones DNA, which would have another set of serious consequences IMO.

Reverse transcription is also a possibility with these jabs IMO which is a significant problem if it does occur (not to mention the recent revelation of DNA contaminants), Reverse transcription is how HIV works and why any virus that reverse transcribes into DNA is a much more serious disease than simply RNA viruses.

Cancer for example is a significant corruption of DNA that the immune system and other functions are unable to correct.

Furthermore, early on when these side effects were reported, it was totally insane for them to say it was 'rare' when they did not known and could not explain it's method of action, without which there is no basis to call it rare or common unless one understands how it's occurring. Just like the blood clotting, until they knew exactly why this was occurring, they had no right to call it 'rare' or whatever else and these should have had them all pulled from the public straight away for further study and investigation.

There were so many red flags like this that it's impossible that the higher ups did not know what they were doing, which is why I believe this was intentional and orchestrated, after all, people like Bill Gates are strong believers in overpopulation which goes hand in hand with the climate hoax, so I just hope things have been mitigated, as it didn't all go perfectly to plan for them.

God Bless