Ban the Person Above

Started by Angelorum, August 15, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattock

Banned for being promethean.
For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

dueSicilie

Banned for having the devil's instrument as your avatar.

Neopelagianus

Banned for having a coat of arms or flag as your avatar.

N.
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Rose

Banned for having one in your signature line!
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Cesar_Augustus

Banned for writing on the forum in this Advent's weekdays and not in Sunday.

Lynne

Banned for saying what I wanted to say.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Kaesekopf

Banned for not being original

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Johnny Midnight

"We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone.  Everything we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself."

Neopelagianus

Banned for being "Johnny Midnight" instead of "Johnny Noontime"

N.
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

red solo cup

Banned for excessive adherence to convention.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Rose

Quote from: red solo cup on December 20, 2014, 09:48:40 AM
Banned for excessive adherence to convention.

Banned for not having a proper avatar!
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Johnny Midnight

banned for having an avatar thats a fire hazard
"We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone.  Everything we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself."

red solo cup

Banned for stealing my line.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

dueSicilie

Banned for rashly accusing one of theft

PatienceAndLove

Banned for having an overly complicated religion listing
You can only come to the morning through the shadows -JRR Tolkien
The burned hand teaches best - JRR Tolkien