Helpful diet rules

Started by Michael Wilson, January 22, 2017, 01:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Lynne on January 23, 2017, 02:22:31 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 23, 2017, 02:03:22 PM
Michael, you may not know this, but I'm sure Lynne does. Anything, anything at all, that you bend over, hands to the foor, to pick up what you dropped on floor, is housekeeping, and therefore has a minus caloric value. Truth. Look it up, meh....in the same book you found the rules for your diet. You may have missed it. It was just a foot note.

Actually, I didn't know that but I do know the "5 second" rule, i.e. if the food item that fell on the floor is picked up within 5 seconds, it's safe to eat.  :D

God made dirt, and dirt don't hurt....that's my rule!  #buildastrongimmunesystem

Obrien

Quote from: Michael Wilson on January 23, 2017, 07:56:47 AM
Quote from: Prayerful on January 23, 2017, 03:25:51 AM
No calories whatsoever from Christmas food and drink. Saying otherwise proves you have no Christmas Spirit.
Or infected with Modernism (at least).

:rofl:

Obrien

Food also eaten in bed has no calories. You sleep off the calories.

Lynne

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 24, 2017, 10:07:38 PM
Quote from: Lynne on January 23, 2017, 02:22:31 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 23, 2017, 02:03:22 PM
Michael, you may not know this, but I'm sure Lynne does. Anything, anything at all, that you bend over, hands to the foor, to pick up what you dropped on floor, is housekeeping, and therefore has a minus caloric value. Truth. Look it up, meh....in the same book you found the rules for your diet. You may have missed it. It was just a foot note.

Actually, I didn't know that but I do know the "5 second" rule, i.e. if the food item that fell on the floor is picked up within 5 seconds, it's safe to eat.  :D

God made dirt, and dirt don't hurt....that's my rule!  #buildastrongimmunesystem
Amen!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Prayerful

Quote from: Michael Wilson on January 23, 2017, 07:58:53 AM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 23, 2017, 03:26:57 AM
A bottle of wine a day keeps the doctor away

"In Vino Veritas"; I heard a priest tell me: "Where there was wine drunken, Protestantism did not triumph, only where beer was the main beverage".

The Calvinists of Navarre specifically Jeanne d'Albret, mother of Henry IV (Paris vaut bien une messe) banned all public consumption of alcohol, closing taverns. Christmas drunkeness, and public drunkeness means bringing the fight to Protestantism. :lol:
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.