Article on Adult Day Care Big Tech Jobs

Started by james03, January 31, 2023, 03:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

https://www.revolver.news/2023/01/are-day-in-the-life-videos-getting-gen-z-and-millennials-fired-from-cushy-big-tech-jobs/

Looks like the tech jobs, also known as adult daycare for strong, successful, and independent, stunning and brave, so amazing! women are seeing huge cuts.  A few of the day-in-the-life of videos embedded with the article.

Twitter cut 50%.  No change in performance.

I'll check if Google is still up-and-running after the cuts. .... Yep, still there.

Recessions are the medicine, the boom is the evil.  We needed this recession years ago.  The longer the Fed puts it off, the bigger the impact and damage.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

There's an interesting conundrum Big Tech will face.  Logically the majority of the cuts will come in departments with a large concentration of women.  This will lower their DIE score (Diversity, Inclusion, Equality) and bring political heat.

Calls to mind the Atlas Shrugged thesis, where eventually government makes it illegal to actually produce anything.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"