Get Ready for President Emhoff

Started by james03, December 07, 2022, 11:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

QuoteSen. Raphael Warnock remains undefeated. After being pushed to another runoff in November, the Democrat asked voters in Georgia to put him over the top "one more time" in December – and, once again, they delivered.

For the Euro/Brit posse, the only thing that mattered was the Senate.  The ZOG model predicted that Soros would steal the election and establish 51 Dem Senators, and we now have 51 Dem senators.  This is because Kamala was the tie breaking vote and could not become President.  That problem has been solved, so Emhoff will ascend to the throne.  Look for Biden to resign.

A pick up in the Senate during an off year for the ruling party, with 36% approval rating for Biden, rising gasoline and food prices, crashing 401(k) plans, and polls showing a Red Wave.  In Florida, where DeSantis put in election protections we saw the Red Wave.  In States with Dem governors, or deep state repub governors, the elections were stolen.

Long term impacts of an Emhoff presidency include an escalation in Syria and possible war with Iran.  Also expect to see the rise of the jewish terror state with the FBI and DHS really going nuts.  We are in the middle of a jewish bolshevik revolution.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Melkite

Quote from: james03 on December 07, 2022, 11:11:58 AM
In Florida, where DeSantis put in election protections we saw the Red Wave.  In States with Dem governors, or deep state repub governors, the elections were stolen.

I'm interested in learning more about the mechanics of this.  Where do I start?  What did DeSantis put in place in Florida that wasn't used elsewhere?

AlfredtheGreat

Quote from: james03 on December 07, 2022, 11:11:58 AM
QuoteSen. Raphael Warnock remains undefeated. After being pushed to another runoff in November, the Democrat asked voters in Georgia to put him over the top "one more time" in December – and, once again, they delivered.

For the Euro/Brit posse, the only thing that mattered was the Senate.  The ZOG model predicted that Soros would steal the election and establish 51 Dem Senators, and we now have 51 Dem senators.  This is because Kamala was the tie breaking vote and could not become President.  That problem has been solved, so Emhoff will ascend to the throne.  Look for Biden to resign.

A pick up in the Senate during an off year for the ruling party, with 36% approval rating for Biden, rising gasoline and food prices, crashing 401(k) plans, and polls showing a Red Wave.  In Florida, where DeSantis put in election protections we saw the Red Wave.  In States with Dem governors, or deep state repub governors, the elections were stolen.

Long term impacts of an Emhoff presidency include an escalation in Syria and possible war with Iran.  Also expect to see the rise of the jewish terror state with the FBI and DHS really going nuts.  We are in the middle of a jewish bolshevik revolution.

I've seen you mention Emhoff several times. I've never seen anybody else ever really bring up his name. What makes you think he's the string puller?

Jews are usually content to work in the background and let others take the heat.
These people are crazy

drummerboy

I believe there still are D governors in all the key swing states that fudged the votes to get biden in, so expect a repeat in 24.  WI, PA, MI, and AZ.  Pure coincidence I'm sure.  Am I missing a state? The GA is R but useless from what I hear
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

james03

QuoteI've seen you mention Emhoff several times. I've never seen anybody else ever really bring up his name. What makes you think he's the string puller?

1.  Emhoff is a partner at a big globalist law firm based in London.

2.  The whole Kamala affair.  First everyone knows she is a toad necked prostitute with an IQ of 70, a weird laughing tick, and a voice that makes babies cry.  And yet she was heavily pushed by ZOG media as the Dem front runner.  Her campaign detonated and she was the first to drop out.  The far left, the energetic part of the dems hated her because of things she did as California DA.  Next ZOG tried for Bloomberg.  That failed.  So they formed a National Front alliance with Biden.  The far left at that time HATED Biden as an establishment neo-lib.  And who do they pick for VP?  Kamala.  A big middle finger to the Dem left.  That raised my suspicions because they REALLY wanted Kamala in, despite her having no apparent value.  And that was when I discovered Emhoff was her husband.

So they have a deal.  Biden gets elected.  Then he resigns.  And then Kamala takes over.  I think the 50/50 split in the Senate delayed the plan.  Or Biden takes care off all the nasty business first.  He may sign off on amnesty for the foreign invaders and do some pardons right before he resigns.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

QuoteWhat did DeSantis put in place in Florida that wasn't used elsewhere?

https://www.wesh.com/article/floridas-lawmakers-pass-voting-bill-law/36294041

QuoteHowever, Republicans say they wanted to clamp down on potential fraud, passing Senate Bill 90.

"Wasn't used elsewhere" is incorrect.  Red States also protect voting.

james03

QuoteThe GA is R but useless from what I hear

Kemp is owned by ZOG.  Same with the current Arizona governor, but he's been replaced by a Dem who was getting crushed in the polls.

The story on GA was told by lawyer Robert Barnes.  While everyone was chasing Dominion voting machines and secret schemes out of Italy, Barnes investigated old fashioned ballot stuffing.  Found all sorts of proof of fraud.  He presented it to the Secretary of State, and they did absolutely nothing.

2000 Mules, the documentary featuring video surveillance of Georgia drop boxes vindicated Barnes.  Still no arrests.

And let's not forget about the "water main break" during the night of the election.  The poll watchers are all sent home.  An hour later "counting" resumes and they produce enough votes to win it for Biden.

You're Georgia Department of Investigation.  How hard is it to call in the girl who issued that press release on the water main break?

"Ma'am, in front of you is an agreement for complete immunity.  We just want to know who told you to issue that press release.  That's it.  If you don't, you're getting charged with felony interference in an election".