Monkeypox - Another Bio-Weapon intentionally released on us.

Started by josh987654321, May 31, 2022, 10:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmartyr

Quote from: james03 on August 02, 2022, 09:38:04 AM
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/fox-news-panel-goes-crazy-when-guest-warns-dont-go-to-gay-orgies-if-you-dont-want-to-get-monkeypox/?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa

QuoteIn a segment focusing on the spread of monkeypox, three panel members – including the Fox News host, Kennedy Montgomery – slammed American Majority CEO Ned Ryun as a "bigot" for daring to point out that more than nine out of 10 cases of monkeypox are contracted by men having sexual relations with men.

"As for monkeypox, I think there's a pretty good rule in life: Don't attend gay orgies," Ryun said.

Hopefully no one watches Fox News anymore.  Tucker is all they have.

And don't name your daughter "Kennedy".
I was shocked when Kennedy said that. If Tucker keeps on going after Soros, he'll be gone. Glenn Beck says he is welcomed to come to the Blaze.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Jmartyr

Quote from: Heinrich on August 06, 2022, 07:33:52 AM
Glen Beck is team Zio and an utter fraud.
Definitely pro Israel to a fault ,but fraud? How so?
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

Heinrich

Quote from: Jmartyr on August 06, 2022, 08:47:17 AM

You answered your question in the answer to mine.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

diaduit

Quote from: Heinrich on August 06, 2022, 12:13:38 PM
Quote from: Jmartyr on August 06, 2022, 08:47:17 AM

You answered your question in the answer to mine.

:D :D :D :D

I get flack for this  :cheeseheadbeer: