To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hat And Beard

I've spent months looking for a way to listen to this album. Months! It didn't disappoint for a second.

Sam Rivers Crystals

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

erin is nice

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Bonaventure

Yeah, they're from Oakland. Saw 'em at a county fair.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bonaventure

Bonaventure

Gottmitunsalex

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UopnabQozU[/yt]
Heldengedenken mit Haftungsausschluss

Translation:
They are lying in the West and the East
they are lying all over the world -- and their helmets are rusting
and cross and mound (of a grave) are crumbling

They lie buried and sunken
in the mass grave and in the sea.
But rogues are alive who are making fun of them!

Today, one(youth) is raving with brazen demeanor
through tinsel and lies and pomp -
THEY were killed at age of 18 - in a different dance.

They did not set out to battle to get spoils and despicable profit.
What is now being laughed at and denied - it made sense to them (at that time).
They did not love their young life less than those people(today's youth),
who are now laughing at them "it is idiotic to give their life"

Today, red carpet is rolling out to glittering cars and arrogance and money -
THEY already died many days ago, behind the barbed wire!
They could not demand "more vacation time and higher wages!"
They had to march into the battlefield - the father, the brother, the son!

They set out to protect their Fatherland
and gave up everything.
"What's our profit?"
none of them had asked!

They devoted their life and died
for their fatherland -
not knowing to what kind of successors
and to what a wretchedness!

Gottmitunsalex

Gottmitunsalex

Gottmitunsalex

Gottmitunsalex